UPS missing parcel

Hi Gents and Ladies

I've had a parcel go missing that was posted from/by Honey bros. On the UPS site it says it’s been delivered to the alternative location because I wasn’t home (I arranged the redirection 12+ hours before the delivery time/date) at the time. But it’s not there and it’s not with any neighbors. I contacted Honey bros and they helped a little, then passed me to UPS. But dealing with UPS is nearly impossible.

Does anyone have any advice ?

The order was for an HAAS.

Cheers Gaz

Edited by Guest
Bad punctuation

I was working near a property i do work for and DPD turned up knowing they were not in i asked if he needed signing for he said no then he was looking around for some were to put it in a safe place, he lifted cover on barbecue and put it under there and took picture.

Ask him how it works he said sent picture to customer of were left and what time also go's back to office for proof he left it so if one company can do it why not every other one.  

1 hour ago, Gaz-exRM said:

I've had a parcel go missing from Honey bros. On the UPS site it says it’s been delivered to the alternative location because I wasn’t home (I arranged the redirection 12+ hours before the delivery time/date) at the time. But it’s not there and it’s not with any neighbors. I contacted Honey bros and they helped a little, then passed me to UPS. But dealing with UPS is nearly impossible.

Your contract is with Honeys so you don't have to deal with the courier.

If it's a personal, i.e. not commercial, sale then you are covered by the Consumer rights act, which came into force on 1 October 2015, and says the retailer is responsible for the condition of the goods until the goods are received by you, or by someone else you have nominated to receive them on your behalf such as a neighbour. You have not received or signed for the goods.

The retailer is liable for the services provided by the couriers it employs.

I think you are within your rights to cancel the order and ask for your money back.

If it was a business to business sale  much the same applies but you will have to fight for a refund through the court as then the consumer rights act does not apply.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, openspaceman said:

Your contract is with Honeys so you don't have to deal with the courier.

If it's a personal, i.e. not commercial, sale then you are covered by the Consumer rights act, which came into force on 1 October 2015, and says the retailer is responsible for the condition of the goods until the goods are received by you, or by someone else you have nominated to receive them on your behalf such as a neighbour. You have not received or signed for the goods.

The retailer is liable for the services provided by the couriers it employs.

I think you are within your rights to cancel the order and ask for your money back.

If it was a business to business sale  much the same applies but you will have to fight for a refund through the court as then the consumer rights act does not apply.

Wow that’s some answer/feedback. 

Thanks a lot I appreciate it.

UPS have the parcel as delivered at 11:56. I didn’t get home until 1830. The miss’use at 1945.

Somebody signed for it but not in my household.

Awesome.

Ill make some calls on Monday.

Thanks Gaz

2 hours ago, Stubby said:

Some one has stolen it .

You know it stubby.

Gaz

Ps: I’ll post the 260 in April now I have a stand in saw.

Edited by Guest