what's up with swearing?

westphalian

3 minutes ago, westphalian said:

my posts have conformed to the rules.

of the 2 dozen or so posts it is clear i have lost the argument which is fine.

all but 2 or 3 counter posts were respectful and in non confrontational prose.

i didn't resort to sarcasm or having a go at an individual 

I wasn’t arguing, more pointing out the facts as they stand so I’m sorry that you feel like you’ve lost something.

ive been neither sarcastic or had a go at any individual either. But that’s the problem with the written word, people can interpret things differently 

20 minutes ago, Steve Bullman said:

For the record the swearing thing is nothing to do with sponsors. That rule existed before I even had any advertisers

It wasn't hard to understand then, it isn't hard to understand now.

I blame Brexit

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Oh for F##ks Sake if there is a call for a Fu###ig swear word then why not just F###ing do this , I swear all the time but it’s context with swearing, and if it’s the rules then hey let’s just all get along too many F###ers out there trying to take the Pi##

Cheers Mark

• Haha 1

Look guys I'm just here for the tree stuff.
I post about saws, sharpening, milling and catching thieves.
There are so many threads about people getting stuff robbed I honestly thought it would cheer some folk up to know thieves don't always get away with it.
I've apologised on both threads for my inappropriate language.

The small holding sounds nice John, do you keep animals?
[emoji106]

• Like 2

for supposedly grown tree men there's a lot of snowflakes on here, man up, not everyone like you opinions, I'm Islamophobic, that doesn't mean I hate all Muslims, I hate it being rammed down thy throat, I'm not into gays either but I don't abuse them that make me homophobic? , treat as I find to all that's my idea and some of the dicks on here are just pathetic. if you cant come on here with out swearing don't bother! that's the rules.

I'm out and wont be investing!

• Like 3
  • Haha 5