Arborists and Project Managers - New Zealand - Interview in Manchester/London March

Patrick New Zealand

Treescape a Green Asset Management are looking for Arborists/ Utility Arborists as well as Project Managers in New Zealand.

An Arborist Qualification at level 3 is preferred for Visa requirements, but we will consider all applications with the right experience.

We will be interviewing in London on the 23rd - 24th March and Manchester on the 30th - 31st March.

Applications close on the 18th March!

For more info and to apply please go to:  https://www.workingin-newzealand.com/hot-jobs/treescape-jobs

Thank you,

Patrick

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Patrick,

I am already in Nelson in New Zealand. Do you have any part-time positions or options for self-employed workers? I am helping with my cousins business in forestry but still want to climb and do arb work! 

I have a 3-year essential skills visa, 5 years arb experience and a level 3 extended diploma in arboriculture, I am always looking to meet more arborists and tree firms to further develop my skills. 

If you think you might have a position for me id love to hear from you. 

You can contact me here or call me on 0212042836.

Cheers,

Hamilton

Hi Hamilton,

Ahh great that you're already over here, for people like yourself who are already here you can apply on this page: https://www.workingin-newzealand.com/hot-jobs/treescape-jobs-rw if you put your experience, qualifications and situation in the comments box then I will see that it makes it to the relevant people!

Thanks!

• Like 2