Echo 70cc+

Cut4fun

• 4 weeks later...
On 26/02/2020 at 22:57, wicklamulla said:

it does look nice.  I also watched the promo video for the DCS 2500T, be interesting to see how that does against the competition.

i have the new dis 2500t arriving this week from echo uk for me to test and review i will start a new thread on it sorry iv been a little quiet on hear lately as for the new 70cc news has gone quiet due to covid 19 im guessing production and shipping is delayed things if i hear anything i will post info up im hoping to get my hands on one very soon 

6 hours ago, Cut4fun said:

Is that the little light weight 2500 battery top handle one?  I posted a thread on it about a week ago. Some video out there of folks running them. 

yes that's the one i should have it this week im on the list to review and test the new 70cc as soon as it arrives hear as well but i haven't heard anything back from echo uk yet im pursuing the subject but news is thin im sure i will hear something this week from them 

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 08/06/2020 at 19:54, markrufrider said:

yes that's the one i should have it this week im on the list to review and test the new 70cc as soon as it arrives hear as well but i haven't heard anything back from echo uk yet im pursuing the subject but news is thin im sure i will hear something this week from them 

i would love to test the Li climbing saw.  Collecting a new Echo Combi tool hedge trimmer, extension shaft and chainsaw attachment today. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...