Which small chipper to buy...

Jack.P

Been looking at various small chippers for around the 2k range 

I am looking at medium sized ones which I can get into a van (eliet and camon ones don't look that great)

It seems like best options are brand new rock machinery one or jo beau m200

I will mostly only be chipping hedge waste so nothing too big .has anyone had the m200? it looks good machine but bit expensive for a 60mm chipper ...

For that sort of stuff I would look at a hornet 6.5hp chipper about £600 Jason Gardener on YouTube highly rayes them and he uses his for conifer and all sorts 

1 hour ago, Jack.P said:

I am looking at medium sized ones which I can get into a van (eliet and camon ones don't look that great)

I will mostly only be chipping hedge waste so nothing too big .has anyone had the m200? it looks good machine but bit expensive for a 60mm chipper ...

9 hours ago, Jack.P said:

In all honesty, save up some money or get a good one on finance. All these cheap Chinese things are cheap for reasons, and one of those is that there is no back up or support from the seller. Buy a reputable make that came (or comes) from a reputable supplier and has value going forward. 

• Like 4

We have a used 2011 14hp CS100 in good condition.  We would let it go for 2,500 plus vat. 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2011-GreenMech-CS100-14hp-Wood-Chipper-PLUS-VAT/264182938924

Beauty is that you will be using one of the best small chippers and when you decide to replace it in years to come you'll get 90% of that back. We know customers who have bought them right and made a profit on the back end!

• Like 2