Signs you're approaching middle age....

Big J

there is a new,ish housing estate just round the corner from me and at 8,20am its like MILF & GILF ,com with mums and grandmas taking kids down to meet school bus and then the dog walking starts and one lady in particular who must be either or very near 70 but you would not think so 50-55 may be but her daughter who is coming up 50 in may is the same looks about 35-40 and then there,s her 2 daughters one in her mid 20s and the other one about 19-20 ish all tall slim long legs and very very attractive, they all walk the same dog stop and chat, and last summer was a treat for me with all of them with shorts,short skirts and them strapy tops, and yes i would and if it was all 4 of them it would,nt happen the thought of it would be to much and, it would be over before it begun (quote Kevin bloody Wilson)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hurtling along towards 49 this year. Body has been creaking and patched up throughout the 40’s. Done Radio 2, Classic FM and yes BigJ the Archers for years as well.
Conscious of not wanting to get a “thing” about Joan Collins and her mates I’ve decided I’m going back to being 21 again... where did you buy your Jet ski from J?...

Haha, 49 in September, just started listening to radio 2. Last few years have totally knackered my body. Never had to take tablets etc, always been fit. Last few years I've been through a bad divorce and still get aggro from ex, loads of debt from divorce, stress and depression, now having to take 7 tablets a day, can't stand working for useless bosses anymore. Met a brilliant woman, got remarried and life couldn't be better in that respect. Just working on a business plan for go self-employed, with my own little workshop making rustic furniture, gates etc. Looking at getting a camper van for when things get a bit rough. Hate stress with a passion.

• Like 7

14 hours ago, Ratman said:

I’m 37 this time, early april to narrow it down and the mrs is 50 this time, early april too, 13yrs between us. Age is just a number as they say emoji6.pngemoji39.png

i dont know what it is,?  but there is something about older women, i can remember when i was at school (about 2 years ago) we had 3 student teachers in one year and the 2 female ones where drop dead, the morning chat in the yard before we went in for registeration was all ways about the 2 female teachers and what we would of done with then and we would of showed them a good time, what a load of bollox we talked about then, if owt would of happened we would of run a mile, one of these teachers went on to a full time position and taught me,my kids and of late my oldest grand son for his first year till she retired, i still find her attractive and i see her quite often either in supermarket or in the pub all ways stops and chats and looks good for her age and yes i would do, when we are in the pub and we look round and the best looking women are in there 40s 50s & 60s it says alot about todays society and what acctivaties the younger generations take part in, eating drinking telly and basically doing fuck all, and yes your bum does look big in that short dress because you have git a big bum,,,

• Like 1

Haha, 49 in September, just started listening to radio 2. Last few years have totally knackered my body. Never had to take tablets etc, always been fit. Last few years I've been through a bad divorce and still get aggro from ex, loads of debt from divorce, stress and depression, now having to take 7 tablets a day, can't stand working for useless bosses anymore. Met a brilliant woman, got remarried and life couldn't be better in that respect. Just working on a business plan for go self-employed, with my own little workshop making rustic furniture, gates etc. Looking at getting a camper van for when things get a bit rough. Hate stress with a passion.

Amen brother.
Onwards and upwards [emoji106][emoji106]

Middle age for me is a distant memory ( least I think its a memory ? ) I was shaving , with the old cut throat , around the old mans beard when I noticed that , perhaps my eyes have changed color slightly . They were always dark brown . They look like they are tinted with very dark green now . Any one else have this ?