Signs you're approaching middle age....

Big J

8 hours ago, Big J said:

At what point did you lot realise you were heading towards middle age? Apart from the obvious purchase of a jet ski. 

About 34 & 3/4s so your nearly there ? your showing some serious signs all ready with radio 3 & 4  along with classic fm but if i was you i would of definatly keep,t my mouth shut about the Archers ? you will be getting a season ticket for the doctors next and having your own chair in the waiting room,,,,

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Arthritis , bad back and a constant worry about giving up smoking ,drinking and women... the only pleasures in life for your health ... 41 last week and I thought I would be working till 70 a few years back and I’m questioning it now....your in your prime J

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I watched the series Sex Education (it's a comedy if you've not seen it) on Netflix a month or two ago and Gillian Anderson was still looking incredible, and she'd have been 49 when it was filmed. That being said, my better half is going to be 40 this year, as I like to constantly remind her.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Ratman said:

I’m 37 this time, early april to narrow it down and the mrs is 50 this time, early april too, 13yrs between us. Age is just a number as they say emoji6.pngemoji39.png

The fist Mrs Egg was 13 years old than me, saw her in town a few weeks ago, and I still would, given half the chance. Only problem is, she married a bank manager.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2