DBS Check

eggsarascal

I would look on the application, my friend has just applied for a fac, and has a lot of stuff in the past. But is confident in getting the licence.

as donnk says as long as your doc says you have no mental health probs. And if you’ve been to prison for less than x then you will have to wait x yrs.

if you’ve been to prison for 5yrs (sentence?) then your never get one.

15 hours ago, eggsarascal said:

Anyone with SPENT criminal convictions had one of these, and if so what was the outcome?

I've been asked if I'm interested in some work airside at Stanstead Airport, to get airside a DBS will be carried out, I don't know if it's the basic check or the 'All Inclusive' jobbie, having a read, if it's the latter it will show spent convictions which I would think will make the work a non starter for me.

If you are an ex crook and don't want to tell the world about you could send me a PM.?

Hi, I've had various security checks SC and BTP's own version, also set up checks for team menbers.

In my experience of pushing through checks for others. the only ones that ever had difficulties and were refused were because of undisclosed issues.

If you have ever been cautioned and fail to mention it , that'll do it. Own up and all is ok. Supposedly PNC has the info already so it won't be a surprise.

Good luck