Wind blown trees

Ryanfalkland

Steve bullman,
You know me better than that.
I'm not throwing insults or swearing.
As several longstanding foresters have already pointed out, the "two volunteers" if qualified would easily explain how a dynamic risk assessment and method statement should be planned.

Something's not right here.
I'll say no more.
[emoji51][emoji51][emoji51][emoji51][emoji51]

You are completely wrong.  I am information gathering,  nothing has happened yet. You are completely misinterpreting the situation here. You might not be swearing but you definitely cast the first insult. You are making me out to be a crook without any proof. You are condescending and very unhelpful.  Our organisation is trying build a bike park with volunteers,  the easiest option is to sub it out but have no cash to do so. 

I apologise if my swearing has offended anyone with good intent. 

• Thanks 1

Off topic, but I can't help but wonder. Has anyone seen a complicated windblown site go up in flames? I bet it's incredible Armageddon. 

Popping and snapping and sitting up flinging flames about. Awesome.

Something to think about....

Ps. Take 20 minutes to do a R.A, M.S on site if you do it all the time.

Personally I say you set fire to the site.

• Haha 1

You are completely wrong.  I am information gathering,  nothing has happened yet. You are completely misinterpreting the situation here. You might not be swearing but you definitely cast the first insult. You are making me out to be a crook without any proof. You are condescending and very unhelpful.  Our organisation is trying build a bike park with volunteers,  the easiest option is to sub it out but have no cash to do so. 
I apologise if my swearing has offended anyone with good intent. 

I'll be up your way in about 3 months.
Put me down for a days volunteering.
Or give me a call for advice.
Saul
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Rough Hewn said:

I'll be up your way in about 3 months.
Put me down for a days volunteering.
Or give me a call for advice.
Saul

Seriously? LOL.  Cheers. 

The land manager asked me, what will you do in the event of windblown trees blocking the trails. Just trying to get a plan together. 

Until this actually occurs we dont need cutters. If your serious its appreciated though. One of our guys is a mountain biker doing it for free the other might want a little something as hes not. The more the merrier. 

• Like 1

Seriously? LOL.  Cheers. 

The land manager asked me, what will you do in the event of windblown trees blocking the trails. Just trying to get a plan together. 

Until this actually occurs we dont need cutters. If your serious its appreciated though. One of our guys is a mountain biker doing it for free the other might want a little something as hes not. The more the merrier. 

You've got my number now Ryan,
Text me yours and I'll let you know when I'm driving north.
I've got an off road 4x4 and winch,
Tirfor,ropes and big saws.
[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Rough Hewn said:

Steve bullman,
You know me better than that.
I'm not throwing insults or swearing.
As several longstanding foresters have already pointed out, the "two volunteers" if qualified would easily explain how a dynamic risk assessment and method statement should be planned.

Something's not right here.
I'll say no more.
emoji51.pngemoji51.pngemoji51.pngemoji51.pngemoji51.png

Easily would they? I’ve been ‘qualified’ to cut trees for 22 years and am ok at it as far as it goes. Have I ever wrote a method statement? Not once

• Like 2