Tree pits

Jcarbor

I had to quoate for a system a while ago , blooming expensive I thought and of course daunting . Brilliant idea and should be utilised in many urban environment and in the long term a saving . Would love to know how much that lot was and if I was far out on price .

A fair sum, that paving is 85mm deep natural quarried York stone slabs from a West Yorkshire quarry @ about £500 per square metre including the labour and sundriesIMG_2775.jpgIMG_2777.jpg, then you’ve got the trees on top.

About 3k a pit, that paving is 85mm deep natural quarried York stone slabs from a West Yorkshire quarry @ about £500 per square metre including labour, then you’ve got the trees on top.

[emoji15][emoji33][emoji386][emoji386][emoji386]

That’s a nice neat job, what is the species?

I watched tree pits being constructed from scratch on a huge arterial road in Bulgaria’s Capital a good few years ago. They built them like a dry stone well, came one metre out of the ground then backfilled and planted with large Lindens, pretty impressive when they where finished.

That’s a nice neat job, what is the species?
I watched tree pits being constructed from scratch on a huge arterial road in Bulgaria’s Capital a good few years ago. They built them like a dry stone well, came one metre out of the ground then backfilled and planted with large Lindens, pretty impressive when they where finished.

Sorbus Aria Lutescens, arbor raft tree pit kits.