Non smart phone

dig-dug-dan

Bit of an unusual one, but trying to see if someone out there can help.

I currently have a samsung slide phone. Its not a smartphone, nor do i want one, but it appears that my modern satnav unit doesnt like it, and whilst it connects to it, it just wont display the phonebook or connect calls properly.

So its time to move on.

I need a phone that texts, makes calls, has a camera, bluetooth, the ability to bar numbers, ideally a calculator too. Thats it!

Any suggestions?

40 minutes ago, dig-dug-dan said:

Bit of an unusual one, but trying to see if someone out there can help.

I currently have a samsung slide phone. Its not a smartphone, nor do i want one, but it appears that my modern satnav unit doesnt like it, and whilst it connects to it, it just wont display the phonebook or connect calls properly.

So its time to move on.

I need a phone that texts, makes calls, has a camera, bluetooth, the ability to bar numbers, ideally a calculator too. Thats it!

Any suggestions?

Sounds like you want a Smartphone? :D 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, headgroundsman said:

I have been using a Samsung C3350 for the last few years. Dropped it in puddles, Hit it with logs and hammers etc. Still works but have reluctantly moved up to a smart phone. I know I am going to have to be much more carful with my phone in future.

Why did you upgrade to a smartphone?

I have had a CAT S60 for a while now, and it's survived alot of abuse.  This phone is not in a case, it has a steel frame construction and a shatter proof (within reason) screen that can been used with wet hands or gloves. It also has a mega battery.  I highly recommend it.

:icon14:

14 minutes ago, Domino said:

I have had a CAT S60 for a while now, and it's survived alot of abuse.  This phone is not in a case, it has a steel frame construction and a shatter proof (within reason) screen that can been used with wet hands or gloves. It also has a mega battery.  I highly recommend it.

:icon14:

Does it have bluetooth?