Serial number scratched off?

Toomanytirfors

8 hours ago, peatff said:

Don't take it seriously, it's all in jest :D Use your Ryobi and keep the chain sharp. Is it the easy tension version ?

Yes it is. It's just to cut some firewood at home and help prune my mum's apple trees.  Should suffice.

I did the right thing and reported it to the police, but, as my American friends would say, they could care less.

13 hours ago, gary112 said:

Trouble is youve probably bought a nicked Ryobi for 50 quid when you could of bought a nicked Husky or Stihl for the same in the right place. just saying:thumbup:

He probably doesn't know any of your junkie burglar mates though Gary  :D Keep your eye on the easy tension chain system, the one I did was more of a self slackening system than anything.

Edited by peatff

14 hours ago, gary112 said:

Trouble is youve probably bought a nicked Ryobi for 50 quid when you could of bought a nicked Husky or Stihl for the same in the right place. just saying:thumbup:

Stop rubbing it in ! He is new, lidls do a nice combination set fr 130squids, start ambitious ! ;) k

Edited by Khriss
Then I bought Husqvarna 266 fr a rebuild-wot do I know !

7 hours ago, peatff said:

He probably doesn't know any of your junkie burglar mates though Gary  :D Keep your eye on the easy tension chain system, the one I did was more of a self slackening system than anything.

I dont have any junkie burglar mates thanks, i just know the scum who nicked my saws sold em for 50 quid a pop so get your facts right first 

3 hours ago, gary112 said:

I dont have any junkie burglar mates thanks, i just know the scum who nicked my saws sold em for 50 quid a pop so get your facts right first 

I didn't say they were facts Gary, just playing along with your theme from your earlier post

On 04/02/2019 at 19:10, gary112 said:

No offence intended.