Google has just freaked me out!

kevinjohnsonmbe

1 hour ago, huskykev said:

Its just a conspiracy theory like contrails and flat earth..  not one actual piece of evidence and yet the story is out there like its perfectly plausible..

Christ vesp is it any wonder you’re septic if you’re spouting this kind of sh#te...

Got some evidence that phones listen in on conversations have you..  all I've seen upto now is speculation and conspiracy theory..   

come back when you have some real evidence to show..  and if you can't produce anything other than speculation its you thats talking shite..   I await on your scientific data from a legitimate source.  

not a damned blog or news article..

Got some evidence that phones listen in on conversations have you..  all I've seen upto now is speculation and conspiracy theory..   

come back when you have some real evidence to show..  and if you can't produce anything other than speculation its you thats talking shite..   I await on your scientific data from a legitimate source.  
not a damned blog or news article..

Hang on there a few minutes, I’ll check YouTube, that’s your main source of knowledge isn’t it?
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Good piece that. 

I can see now that it’s not (necessarily) a case of advertisers having to subscribe to this service since they would (probably) be monitoring the success / return on their advertising budget and spending where best results follow a certain advertising media. If Google / Facebook are stealing a pace on the other options, it follows that they will grab the lions share of the available advertising budgets. 

Vesp, I think you are uncharacteristicly well off the money on this one - are you in denial because the thought of someone tracking your YouTube viewing history presents the probability of a visit from certain ‘agencies?’

[emoji15][emoji102]

[emoji848] hhmmmm.... i do remember him spouting about a neighbouring young girl being on her knees before him!

You’ve made that common knowledge now Vesp via your phone/computer, hope your listening out for those loud sirens..... the rozzers are coming for you!!! [emoji1345]‍♂️[emoji600]

1 minute ago, huskykev said:

Hang on there a few minutes, I’ll check YouTube, that’s your main source of knowledge isn’t it?

Whats yours the The National Inquirer..   

Look, instead of bandying insults try looking for evidence of your claim and post it here..   evidence of phone companies secretly listening to conversations while your phone is not in use.  or computers listening in as well if you fancy doin that a well..

Oh and stop mocking Uube, 

do you think Richard Dawkins or Jordan Peterson would have a channel if it something to be mocked..

4 minutes ago, Ratman said:

emoji848.png hhmmmm.... i do remember him spouting about a neighbouring young girl being on her knees before him!

You’ve made that common knowledge now Vesp via your phone/computer, hope your listening out for those loud sirens..... the rozzers are coming for you!!! emoji1345.png♂️emoji600.png

Arrested for comedy...   

1 hour ago, Ratman said:

Is Uube one of ya new secret “spy proof” sites Vesp? emoji6.png

I wish people would stop mocking Utube..   its a great resource for learning...  or researching items of interest..   

I want to buy a chainsaw guess what I do, I look on Utube at reviews..  I want to know the current thinking on how the universe came into existence I look at Utube for the science..

At the moment I'm planning on a micro adventure hiking in the hills and moors in the Lakes, been on Utube researching equipment to lower my pack weight. I might even film my miniature expedition and put it on Utube..   

Thats something else I've bin considering, starting up my own Utube channel..