Ms 200 playing up

jackbingham93

18 hours ago, spudulike said:

It still amazes me that some spend weeks sodding around with stuff they don't know about or spend ££££ on parts they don't need and then eventually send it to me and learn the truth.

Go do what you are good at and let me do what I am good at!

I agree totally mate I have no clue where to start with fixing it. How do I contact you in regards to getting it sorted? 

2 hours ago, htb said:

Highlight his username, above his avatar, and click message and send one to him. Or e-mail him his address is at the bottom of his post highlighted in blue.

The email etc don't show up if viewing on a phone but we have made contact and time will tell!

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

•  

• Featured Adverts

About

Arbtalk.co.uk is a hub for the arboriculture industry in the UK.  
If you're just starting out and you need business, equipment, tech or training support you're in the right place.  If you've done it, made it, got a van load of oily t-shirts and have decided to give something back by sharing your knowledge or wisdom,  then you're welcome too.
If you would like to contribute to making this industry more effective and safe then welcome.
Just like a living tree, it'll always be a work in progress.
Please have a look around, sign up, share and contribute the best you have.

See you inside.

The Arbtalk Team

Follow us

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.