Pensions

eggsarascal

1 hour ago, petercb said:

Letting ain't easy, you hand the keys over to a stranger on something worth nigh on £170k and hope! If you would spend your life worrying about it - don't do it.

Amen. I'm thinking about getting a lodger and that's stressful enough. It's going to have to be someone I know.

9 minutes ago, AHPP said:

Amen. I'm thinking about getting a lodger and that's stressful enough. It's going to have to be someone I know.

I can see problems. I'd have someone for a few das, maybe a week, but no longer. I think it would be a different story if you had an annex that was self contained with its own entrance.

5 minutes ago, Stuart Picken said:

So, what have we decided folks? 

I'm a young guy, what should I be doing with my money? At the moment I'm mostly investing in power tools and a beer belly. 

I imagine the #1 thing to do would be buy somewhere, i.e. stop paying someone else's mortgage. 

Keep spending it on beer, drugs and prostitutes, worry about it later, oh, hang on...

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, eggsarascal said:

No they don't, traditional labour voters don't want anything like this nonsense, but let's not put facts in the way of a good on line rant.

Anyway, back to the best return for later in life.

Well then, why do Labour MP'S devote so much time and energy on behalf of the non contributing, (if not downright sponging),  population, including vigorously defending illegal economic migrants and dishonest asylum seekers.

I am aware their are genuine cases, but my 40 years of listening to the debates in the Commons, have caused me to form a particular opinion, in respect of Labour's espoused  values, which may be a  trifle biased, but not overmuch.

Like why did they appoint/annoint Comrade Corbyn as their leader, nevermind keeping that cognitively challenged and downright liability to Party credibility Diane Abbot in a senior position.

marcus

edited in bold italics, and still failing to properly describe the types of clearly undesirable immigrants  I mean

Edited by difflock
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Also bear in mind tax isn't necessarily a great contribution to a society. I'd rather people didn't pay any. It funds the government being cunts to people. I'd rather people made money and then spent it on stuff to sustain markets, get products available etc.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, eggsarascal said:

I can see problems. I'd have someone for a few das, maybe a week, but no longer. I think it would be a different story if you had an annex that was self contained with its own entrance.

In fairness, I'd be a good part of the problem. I have just cleared the table saw out of the kitchen though.