huskvarna 562 xp - work experience

leonid

8 hours ago, leonid said:

Thanks. Of the Dolmar, I only like ps -7300, but I cannot find it in Moldova ( in Europe). But these saws, like 461, are within 70 cc. I like very much saws with high torque, but I don’t know such saws other than 562 xp at 60cc.

Dolmar make Makita chainsaws (Makita Brought them out) so if you can get a Makita then you are getting a Dolmar but in blue.... The 7300 is a good chainsaw but it is the weight as the 7900/7910 as to is all on the same chassis. So you might as well get the extra power as there is normally very little difference in price..

I have the Dolmar 7910 and it is an awesome chainsaw that chews through tree trunks with ease. I will be adding a Dolmar 6100 to the kit fairly soon as well..

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

•  

• Featured Adverts

About

Arbtalk.co.uk is a hub for the arboriculture industry in the UK.  
If you're just starting out and you need business, equipment, tech or training support you're in the right place.  If you've done it, made it, got a van load of oily t-shirts and have decided to give something back by sharing your knowledge or wisdom,  then you're welcome too.
If you would like to contribute to making this industry more effective and safe then welcome.
Just like a living tree, it'll always be a work in progress.
Please have a look around, sign up, share and contribute the best you have.

See you inside.

The Arbtalk Team

Follow us

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.