Anybody seen these in action?

kevinjohnsonmbe

6 minutes ago, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

?

Company appears to be Spanish. This whole bloody Brexit nonsense is gonna bollox any potential there might have been right up! Bloody little Englanders will be the doom of us all! Never has Ken Clark talked so much sense - bin art 50, ignore the will of the plebiscite. I’m all in for Europe now since there’s a minor personal interest that obviously supersedes any wider, broader, national / international considerations....

I'm with ya, is Cornwall in Europe?, I may have some work down there...

Oh, and Ken Clark can stick his idea right up his...

I heard someone on the wireless today say "he was the best PM that never was", nearly fell off the sofa.

58 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

I heard someone on the wireless today say "he was the best PM that never was", nearly fell off the sofa.

Off topic, but I was moved to phone in to LBC this avvo after his interview this morning- didn’t get on. ??

His suggestion that art 50 be unilaterally withdrawn on the basis weme not ready has some truth / accuracy and I’d support that position iffum fat, pompous, useless pontificating mouth pieces like him and his useless bunch of supercilious Westminster cronies would acknowledge the REASON weme ‘not ready’ is entirely attributable to THEIR entrenched, assumed superiority which has resulted in their unilateral unwillingness to DO THEIR FUCKING JOB and make us ready, 

So yes Ken, when you pony up and admit that you and yours are the REASON weme not ready, and you hand back 2 years of salary and RESIGN in disgrace, I’ll agree with ya, weme not ready because YOU didn’t do your job. 

(Steps down from soap box to the resounding sound of rapturous applause and a standing ovation....)

• Like 4

1 hour ago, eggsarascal said:

Got over excited and forgot to answer the other parts - like you didn’t set me up for an uncontrolled rant intentionally....

Is Cornwall in Europe? That’s a complex and emotional question Mr ? as you well know!

A bit like Scotland, there are deeply entrenched elements in Cornwall that refuse to acknowledge that they are even associated with England! They (supposedly) despise the centralised imposition of government from a foreign country but in a quirky twist of paradoxical logical, embrace the EU - go figure?

Youll need visas and language training before working in Cornwall, what’s on the plan? What we discussed or has something additional come up??

9 hours ago, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

Got over excited and forgot to answer the other parts - like you didn’t set me up for an uncontrolled rant intentionally....

Is Cornwall in Europe? That’s a complex and emotional question Mr ? as you well know!

A bit like Scotland, there are deeply entrenched elements in Cornwall that refuse to acknowledge that they are even associated with England! They (supposedly) despise the centralised imposition of government from a foreign country but in a quirky twist of paradoxical logical, embrace the EU - go figure?

Youll need visas and language training before working in Cornwall, what’s on the plan? What we discussed or has something additional come up??

Me set you up for a rant, wouldn't dream of doing such a thing.

What we were discussing.

• Like 1

Heard that interview, Definately much of the same pompous twattery he is well known for. I wish I could grow so fat n spout such shite at tax payers expense - but I see similar waddling out of Greggs every day, but just not famous. K