Jump to content
Stubby

Sister in Law stitched up by the coppers !

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Stubby said:

Fingers crossed .

I've always got patience for you Stubby..   That Gray Prentice mind, like wringing blood out a stone tryin to get somethin funny out of him...

 

havin said that, he's a barrel of laughs when compared to Steve Bullman..   I don't know when or how, but someone must of given him a sense of humor bypass a long, long time ago.....

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did you take your previous post down yrself Vesp? 

 

It was the surest ticket on a one way journey to permanent exclusion as might ever be expected....

 

Totally inappropriate. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Vespasian said:

I've always got patience for you Stubby..   That Gray Prentice mind, like wringing blood out a stone tryin to get somethin funny out of him...

 

havin said that, he's a barrel of laughs when compared to Steve Bullman..   I don't know when or how, but someone must of given him a sense of humor bypass a long, long time ago.....

 

 

 

 

Thats what 11 years dealing with the likes of you does to a man

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

Did you take your previous post down yrself Vesp? 

 

It was the surest ticket on a one way journey to permanent exclusion as might ever be expected....

 

Totally inappropriate. 

Don't be so dramatic, it was a joke...  ain't you got a sense of humor?...

 

And no, I didn't know it was taken down..  not that I'm bothered mind.   it didn't have the punchline I was looking for to be honest...  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Steve Bullman said:

Thats what 11 years dealing with the likes of you does to a man

An admission of sorts I suppose......  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, felixthelogchopper said:

What's an even bigger shame is that all the people who keep giving the troll the attention he craves haven't learnt theirs.

Agreed. A troll is cheaper than a pet (unless you cost the time involved). If a troll gets really sick there's no vets bills - just leave it in the corner to fester

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Vespasian said:

Don't be so dramatic, it was a joke...  ain't you got a sense of humor?..

Of course I do, you know that. And you know I see sense in many (not all!) of your posts. 

 

But that was just daft, unnecessarily provocative and to the detriment of the points you were trying to relay. 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bit of an aside, but if I’d just had my dog confiscated on the basis of ‘not being under adequate control’ and then been hit with a 2k bill to get it back, I’d be at every local hunt meet demanding parity of treatment such that the entire hound pack be confiscated. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Featured Adverts

About

Arbtalk.co.uk is a hub for the arboriculture industry in the UK.  
If you're just starting out and you need business, equipment, tech or training support you're in the right place.  If you've done it, made it, got a van load of oily t-shirts and have decided to give something back by sharing your knowledge or wisdom,  then you're welcome too.
If you would like to contribute to making this industry more effective and safe then welcome.
Just like a living tree, it'll always be a work in progress.
Please have a look around, sign up, share and contribute the best you have.

See you inside.

The Arbtalk Team

Follow us

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.