Sister in Law stitched up by the coppers !

Stubby

6 minutes ago, Gary Prentice said:

You didn't say that, that if your dog was being attacked you'd let it attack. You said if the other dog was fairly meaty you'd consider or be tempted to let them fight. Oh, another example of changing things to suit your argument. Anyone I doubt you'd ever be in that situation cos you'd just threaten it by waving your boot around and it would surely run away :lol:

While you're in a mood to answer questions, can you tell me if I'm correct in my assumption of the game plan?   

Look you keep changing the goalposts..  what if this what if that.. I've explained how I'd handle each situation as best I could..  ie a reasonable progression depending on the circumstances.. a last resort to actually kick another dog...   

I have no game plan apart from keeping you lot entertained and providing an alternative narrative...

1 minute ago, Vespasian said:

what you on about, he        said send a complaint I did..  what do I know about getin a reply..  I don't care one way or't other..    I'm annoyed to find out he didn't even read it mind..   took me a good ten minutes to write that so it did..    

Right Vesp, let me explain this to you. When Steve said you could send him a complaint he asked for contact details, (your real name and phone number/email), Ya thick c...

6 minutes ago, Steve Bullman said:

Read instructions next time 

Next time I'll just open a new thread and deal with it in the open...   that way we can all read it and pass comment...   at least you'll get to read it then..

1 minute ago, eggsarascal said:

Right Vesp, let me explain this to you. When Steve said you could send him a complaint he asked for contact details, (your real name and phone number/email), Ya thick c...

And why would he need that its an internet forum not a bloody FBI investigation..   

2 minutes ago, Vespasian said:

And why would he need that its an internet forum not a bloody FBI investigation..   

I can only presume he doesn't give a toss. He's probably sat at home with a young dolly bird for company. What are you up to this evening?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Vespasian said:

Look you keep changing the goalposts..  what if this what if that.. I've explained how I'd handle each situation as best I could..  ie a reasonable progression depending on the circumstances.. a last resort to actually kick another dog...   

I have no game plan apart from keeping you lot entertained and providing an alternative narrative...

I'm changing nothing, just pointing out where you are ducking and diving, evading questions or changing content and context between your posts to suit yourself. You dropped a clanger when you admitted that if the dogs were equally matched you'd consider letting them fight. You didn't say the purpose of that was to allow your dog to defend itself. 

You've revealed something about yourself that I suspect you would rather not have done. What type of person would encourage or allow animals to fight? Oh the sort of people that go to illegal dogfights> I suppose that you've a reasonable argument, in your mind, to support that too?

BTW  I suspect that most people find you more annoying than entertaining.  Why not start a poll to answer that question? 

• Like 1

Just now, eggsarascal said:

I can only presume he doesn't give a toss. He's probably sat at home with a young dolly bird for company. What are you up to this evening?

I'm lay on the couch with the duvet watching this fella doing a walk up Scotland on the other monitor..

what you doin?