Sister in Law stitched up by the coppers !

Stubby

1 minute ago, felixthelogchopper said:

What's an even bigger shame is that all the people who keep giving the troll the attention he craves haven't learnt theirs.

Sorry, felix.

I will go and stand on the naughty step

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Vespasian said:

You suggested Stubbies sister in law might be gettin on a bit, I only repeated that but added a bit of comic exaggeration..  why you gettin annoyed at me havin a bit of fun at your expense LOL....

Don't flatter yourself.

You didn't respond to my comment btw. That you'd willingly let a dog on a lead lose to attack another. Guess you're a real animal lover then? 

I know that you think you were unfairly treated when you got banned. So is tonight part of a game plan to provoke others into bad language or aggressive posts? so that you can run back to Steve and say "look at what they have said! "

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, felixthelogchopper said:

Do what you like, I don't run the place. All I'm saying is don't encourage him then complain about him posting crap.

Why don't you run off an find another thread to get involved with, we was having us some fun while arguing the toss on this one..  

Go find a boring thread to get involved with, instead of tryin to end this one you spoilt brat..

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Gary Prentice said:

Don't flatter yourself.

You didn't respond to my comment btw. That you'd willingly let a dog on a lead lose to attack another. Guess you're a real animal lover then? 

I know that you think you were unfairly treated when you got banned. So is tonight part of a game plan to provoke others into bad language or aggressive posts? so that you can run back to Steve and say "look at what they have said! "

OK,,   let me make it plain..  if all else failed and my dog was on a lead being attacked, and the owner stood there like a lemon. I'd let my dog off its lead to have an even chance..  I'd also make for the owner and beat him down to a pulp if I felt he thought it was funny..   

now thats in an extreme case. never happened yet but have come close....

17 minutes ago, felixthelogchopper said:

What's an even bigger shame is that all the people who keep giving the troll the attention he craves haven't learnt theirs.

We know that you're right, but he's such a good troll that some of us just can't help ourselves. We know that it's wrong, we know that there is no benefit to responding but we just just have to. We probably need a mentor and a ten step program to get over this and get clean. :D

Edited by Gary Prentice
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Gary Prentice said:

I did write to Steve, and made a couple of points..   but tried to put it in as amusing way as I could..

I do get a sense that maybe, just maybe he might of shared that with some of the group..  

2 minutes ago, Gary Prentice said:

We know that you're right, but he's such a good troll that some of us just can't help ourselves. We know that it's wrong, we know that there is no benefit to responding but we just just have to. We probably need a mentor and a ten step program to get over this and get clean. :D

Go Cold Turkey, Gary.

• Like 1