Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Quad insurance

Recommended Posts

I've recently acquired a quad to use on sites; accessing across fields, doing fencing, etc. I'll also be doing short distances on the road. It's registered as an agricultural machine on the V5, but I'm struggling to find someone who'll insure it on it's own, most agricultural insurers (NFU, Cornish Mutual, etc) will only insure alongside an existing policy. The previous owner had it insured through their fleet policy.


Does anyone have any advice of insurers who may quote for me?


Thank you.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


Arbtalk.co.uk is a hub for the arboriculture industry in the UK.  
If you're just starting out and you need business, equipment, tech or training support you're in the right place.  If you've done it, made it, got a van load of oily t-shirts and have decided to give something back by sharing your knowledge or wisdom,  then you're welcome too.
If you would like to contribute to making this industry more effective and safe then welcome.
Just like a living tree, it'll always be a work in progress.
Please have a look around, sign up, share and contribute the best you have.

See you inside.

The Arbtalk Team

Follow us


Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.