Studying tips, helps, etc

mikedrums69

1 minute ago, trigger_andy said:

Oh Im sorry, I was just basing my reply on your own opening comments.; 

To say I’m not the most  academic person is a huge understatement. I hate class rooms, I struggle to understand things I’m reading and I definitely hate exams and assessments. To say I’ve had really good understanding assessors i think, is a credit to them. 

Im a well driven person, but I’m really struggling to find the motivation to do this. 

If you struggle to ''understand things'' then thats a serious issue. If I was hiring and stumbled upon your post your CV would be right into the shredder. I guess Soy Boy kids these days love to 'share'. 

Yeah finding the motivation and understanding the course level2 material. Different sources of soil organic matter. 

No problems with day to day tree work operations. Wouldn’t be where I am today if I did 

• 1 month later...

Yes, I also think that you should set clear goals that you can gradually achieve in the learning process. And you need to focus on the acquired knowledge that can be applied in practice in the future, because if you study something that is not useful for you, then you will quickly lose motivation. Even when I looked at the work of my friend essay writer, I was always amazed at his perseverance and desire to convey the main idea. It was generally perfect - when you like what you are learning and you enjoy the learning process.

Edited by barrow
  • Like 1

I'd be happy to help with anything if I can - maths especially; it was a long time ago that I studied - got made redundant and redundancy paid for Open University - but if anyone is struggling put up a post and I'll see what I can do.

And I'm sure that there's others on here that would help in other fields too.

Maybe put up a sticky/pin up in this (training,education) thread if there's not too many already.

Happy Days

Yourn

PS. My top tip would be: You've got to want to do it; if you want to do it, that's half the battle won.

Good luck.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...