Hi everyone need some advice?

Woodsearcher

We have to re tune the carb on every 236, 135 and 435 we sell as the"factory" settings are all over the shop, I don't think two saws have the same settings out of the box!

We always offer a free re tune after the saw has had a few tank fulls of juice through it as there can be the odd saw that benefits from it.

Glad you have it sorted. We have had to sort out many a saw that has been sold straight out of the box with no pdi what so ever.

• Like 3

On 27/12/2018 at 19:16, peatff said:

Sorry but earlier I meant where did you buy the saw not the driver because their PDI is a bit lacking. First thing I did was buy a spline drive to adjust my 135 as it was a pig to restart when hot and it was running weak at the top end as well I think some places send them out the shop anyhow as long as they run for two minutes without breaking. Get it used now and check it when it's run a few tanks look at the plug to see how the mixture is doing.

Hi sorry for the late reply peatff, I bought both saws from 'world of power',  they were really good to deal with. (No commission here) lol

Erm yes I've now bought a spline screw adjuster too,  I think it may be guzzling fuel to be honest after my meddling so I will do as you say and pull the plug for a look see.

Cheers

15 hours ago, Mark_Skyland said:

We have to re tune the carb on every 236, 135 and 435 we sell as the"factory" settings are all over the shop, I don't think two saws have the same settings out of the box!

We always offer a free re tune after the saw has had a few tank fulls of juice through it as there can be the odd saw that benefits from it.

Glad you have it sorted. We have had to sort out many a saw that has been sold straight out of the box with no pdi what so ever.

Not just me being unlucky then lol

Thanks