Stolen Saws in Derby!

Gardenscape

Hi Guys,

Wednesday night into thursday morn my garage was done over. Just moved into new property, haven't got security sorted and I got caught out. It was to easy for them. Stayed the night at my gf's, truck was off the drive and its either pure coincidence they picked that night or they had been watching the street. In the past month there has been 30 incidents in Littleover, Derby. They took just my Stihl gear and left everything else. Thankfully I had my blower and HL95 trimmers left on a job and they left my strimmers outside in the garden. Only assume they were either spooked or couldnt handle carrying everything.

Stihl MS261 SN 178109661

201TC SN 182473020

HS45

Dewalt mechanics toolkit

I've now beefed up all my security and I will be ready for them next time. If working in this area guys please be careful and don't make it easy for them.

Thanks!

4 minutes ago, Gardenscape said:

Hi Guys,

Wednesday night into thursday morn my garage was done over. Just moved into new property, haven't got security sorted and I got caught out. It was to easy for them. Stayed the night at my gf's, truck was off the drive and its either pure coincidence they picked that night or they had been watching the street. In the past month there has been 30 incidents in Littleover, Derby. They took just my Stihl gear and left everything else. Thankfully I had my blower and HL95 trimmers left on a job and they left my strimmers outside in the garden. Only assume they were either spooked or couldnt handle carrying everything.

Stihl MS261 SN 178109661

201TC SN 182473020

HS45

Dewalt mechanics toolkit

I've now beefed up all my security and I will be ready for them next time. If working in this area guys please be careful and don't make it easy for them.

Thanks!

Bummer . Sorry to hear it . Don't be surprised  if the  scum are back soonish . 

• Like 1