Frustrating new log customers!!!!

cessna

New customers that do not know where to put logs when you arrive  with their logs!!!

Customers in towns who order logs BUT do not think of where you are going to park when you deliver the logs!!!!!!

Where are these new customers brains!!!

Oh today  I asked a customer if Saturday was her best day to deliver she says yes ,and then her partner says can you deliver on a Sunday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will leave it that, but do the general  public think firewood suppliers are akin to  travellers and we can be treated as such.   

• Haha 1

God do i know where you are coming from on this one, just been asked to deliver some logs 47 miles from base told him £40 delivery on top of log price ok i will ring you back tomorrow to arrange delivery, he rang me back 7 days later to offer me £20 delivery fee and i want then on sunday around lunch time,( bearing in mind this drop is in manchester) i said i am not coming at that time  it will take me a life time to get there with all the shopping traffic so it was left at that, he rang me today (sunday)  at 3pm asking if i could deliver this evening i asked him what he had done yesterday and today, football and out for a few beers sat,got up at half 12 today and done nowt, i said i was out all day yesterday till 7pm last night set off on first drop this morning at 8,30 and done another 3 loads since i am now on my way home and thats how its staying, i tend to agree and wounder if some people have got more than one brain cell, sometimes i get the feeling that they think they are your only customer and i have been waiting for that phone to ring for the last 12 monthes and when they say i will pay cash, what else is there ?

• Like 3

Had one lately Friday night 8pm call saying ‘when can you deliver cos we work everyday’ I say well its no problem we work everyday too so pick an evening that suits you. ‘Oh do it Sunday lunchtime’ I say oh I thought you’d be out at work if you work everyday and get told Monday to Friday is working everyday!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, cessna said:

New customers that do not know where to put logs when you arrive  with their logs!!!

Customers in towns who order logs BUT do not think of where you are going to park when you deliver the logs!!!!!!

Where are these new customers brains!!!

Oh today  I asked a customer if Saturday was her best day to deliver she says yes ,and then her partner says can you deliver on a Sunday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will leave it that, but do the general  public think firewood suppliers are akin to  travellers and we can be treated as such.   

totaly sympathise with u,some people,lol

On 10/12/2018 at 07:18, LeeGray said:

Had one lately Friday night 8pm call saying ‘when can you deliver cos we work everyday’ I say well its no problem we work everyday too so pick an evening that suits you. ‘Oh do it Sunday lunchtime’ I say oh I thought you’d be out at work if you work everyday and get told Monday to Friday is working everyday!

If someone told me they work every day Id assume Monday to Friday.

If someone said they worked 'full time'' do you think they work 24 hours a day 365 days of the year?

3 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

If someone told me they work every day Id assume Monday to Friday.

I'd assume that they run a business.

2 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

If someone said they worked 'full time'' do you think they work 24 hours a day 365 days of the year?

I'd think that being a business owner just feels like 24/7

• Like 3