(yawn) I need some recommendations (Y..y..yawn) for Commercial Land Rover Insurance

Treerover

I'm sorry that this is dull but i'm struggling.

I recently found out that my current insurer would only pay out the "standard Googled amount" for my recently restored 1993 130 tipper .  

Has anyone got any recommendations for insurers that will insure for what is on the vehicle in terms of upgrades and overall good repair and are of a good reputation?

Hope you can help

I'm sorry that this is dull but i'm struggling.
I recently found out that my current insurer would only pay out the "standard Googled amount" for my recently restored 1993 130 tipper .  
Has anyone got any recommendations for insurers that will insure for what is on the vehicle in terms of upgrades and overall good repair and are of a good reputation?

Hope you can help

NFU, (national farmers union) prob a branch fairly local to you. Had all our farm vehicles with them, i still have home insurance with em, have had for 14yrs and no one trumps em year on year!
  • Like 1

NFU, (national farmers union) prob a branch fairly local to you. Had all our farm vehicles with them, i still have home insurance with em, have had for 14yrs and no one trumps em year on year!

Ahhh yes, unfortunately in harder times I missed a few payments and ever since, I don’t seem to be on their Xmas card list .
Now Halcyon days have returned it doesn’t seem to have stopped their computer saying ‘no’

Thank you though for the suggestion Ratters . It’s kind of you to take the time to offer a suggestion . [emoji1303]
  • Like 1

+1 for Adrian flux, got all other insurances with Nfu but they wanted £600 for my old 90. Given my other three vehicles with them including a van, a much newer jag and Range Rover is only about £1200 all in, I couldn’t believe it.

Adrian did tpft for £117! Limited mileage (think 5000) but I knew it was going to be off the road for a bit so asked if it could be knocked down for less money. Think it was £200 ish before on probably 10,000. Commercial/farm use included.

think so many are nicked these days less want to cover them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I did my cpl tipper dmax through trust, I sent them the photos so they knew what it was and made me feel a  bit more confident, 

other companies would only stick it down as a standard dmax which is 10k shy of what it cost. 

NFU have always been a faff and won't do under 25's

image.jpeg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Treerover said:

Thank you all very much for your suggestions . It looks like Adrian Flux is clearly out in front. I shall ring them tomorrow .
Thanks again emoji1307.png

Before you go rushing in, I've only today spoken to a bloke that has a claim going through with Adrian Flux, he said they are the worst insurance company he has ever had the displeasure to deal with.

• Like 1