A predominately outside and varied work life. How has yours been?

Baldbloke

There's some really good experience on here what has actually been lived and then there's the like of vesp says he's a gardener / wanna be arborist but actually should become a full time story teller because that much shit flows out of his mouth he needs a nappy strapped to his chin and a toilet roll holder on the left cheek really good thread till he poured his bullshit on here like 

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, Jwoodgardenmaintenance said:

There's some really good experience on here what has actually been lived and then there's the like of vesp says he's a gardener / wanna be arborist but actually should become a full time story teller because that much shit flows out of his mouth he needs a nappy strapped to his chin and a toilet roll holder on the left cheek really good thread till he poured his bullshit on here like 

Was you not entertained?...   

You know, I've always fancied myself as a writer, I mean I used to fancy my chances a an actor.  you know, a Richard Burton without the looks.. began when I was at school and our English teacher always had me up to do a reading.  I always fancied she saw somethin in there.

A talent of some sorts, perhaps a hidden gem to be teased out..   

Then I came across Shakespear and thought, you know what, I can do better than this..   one day I says to myself I'll knuckle down and write a short book..  a book about wizards and giants and spells and flying about on broomsticks..  trouble is J K Rollins got there first...

I suppose I'm left with writing about myself, the life and adventures of a jobbing gardener..  I think that might work, I just need to get giants and witches and flying wizards on broomsticks in there..

perhaps set it in Elizabethan England to use some of that Shakespearian prose in there as well..

Vespasian ambled over to the window to draw openeth the heavy curatins.. he pulleth them apart as the sun spatteth in his face....    yep can see that workin..   what do you think...

2 minutes ago, Vespasian said:

Was you not entertained?...   

You know, I've always fancied myself as a writer, I mean I used to fancy my chances a an actor.  you know, a Richard Burton without the looks.. began when I was at school and our English teacher always had me up to do a reading.  I always fancied she saw somethin in there.

A talent of some sorts, perhaps a hidden gem to be teased out..   

Then I came across Shakespear and thought, you know what, I can do better than this..   one day I says to myself I'll knuckle down and write a short book..  a book about wizards and giants and spells and flying about on broomsticks..  trouble is J K Rollins got there first...

I suppose I'm left with writing about myself, the life and adventures of a jobbing gardener..  I think that might work, I just need to get giants and witches and flying wizards on broomsticks in there..

perhaps set it in Elizabethan England to use some of that Shakespearian prose in there as well..

Vespasian ambled over to the window to draw openeth the heavy curatins.. he pulleth them apart as the sun spatteth in his face....    yep can see that workin..   what do you think...

Personally I say get a career change and become a journalist because they talk complete and utter shit aswell? You asked my opinion ?