A predominately outside and varied work life. How has yours been?

Baldbloke

1 hour ago, Joe Newton said:

How empty your life must be to take pride in defining yourself as an internet troll...

I was thinking more along the lines of entertainer to be honest..  on some threads at least..

and I wouldn't be bandying words like troll about if I was you..   you ain't so shy in that department yourself to be honest..  

as to my life being empty, there isn't enough hs in the day for me.. 

Edited by Vespasian

46 minutes ago, Vespasian said:

I was thinking more along the lines of entertainer to be honest..  one some threads at least..

and I wouldn't be bandying words like troll about if I was you..   you ain't so shy in that department yourself to be honest..  

I'm not "bandying" anything. You're a pseudonym on an internet forum posting crai and making shit up because you've nothing else to do.

Calling out your bullshit doesn't mate me a troll. I'm pretty open about who I am and what my experiences are. 

• Like 6

I was thinking more along the lines of entertainer to be honest..  one some threads at least..

Your DEFO not entertaining... your repetitively droll!

“Troll” haha.... i can easily imagine you under a bridge!

Thank baby jesus their aint “enough hours in a day” for you...... we really would be lining up to play hang man!

Telling lies and making stories up and trying to be humorous about it, is not a good quality and does not make you “shine in a good light” as they say. Lies and deceit will only end up with you screaming for help one day. That day will probably relate to the story about “the boy who cried wolf” when that day comes....... dont shout for any help off me! (And probably 99% of others on here!) I wont be coming to help ya!

I’ll be facing the other direction with my arse cheeks hanging out, wearing ear defenders and a bobble hat, with my right hand in the air and my middle finger pointing upwards repeating the words “do one ya [emoji931] end!”

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Joe Newton said:

I'm not "bandying" anything. You're a pseudonym on an internet forum posting crai and making shit up because you've nothing else to do.

Calling out your bullshit doesn't mate me a troll. I'm pretty open about who I am and what my experiences are. 

git off your high horse I was havin a bit of fun to keep you entertained on a quiet Friday night.. don't think I've nothin better to do as well... I always have somethin goin on in the background why I'm on here..

Currently watching an hr long vid on bitcoins demise..  or potential demise..  was speaking to the CEO  of a new crypto currency owner this afternoon.  a start up, he's attempting to bring to the market..   thus my research into his chances of success..   

And, didn't I post up my own story after I'd had my few minutes of fun?....   so nothin to hide here as well..

And, you're just jealous cause you can't tell a story as good as me..   truth is I should be charging you for reading my stuff...    that'll be ten dollars sir..   

15 minutes ago, Ratman said:

Your DEFO not entertaining... your repetitively droll!

“Troll” haha.... i can easily imagine you under a bridge!

Thank baby jesus their aint “enough hours in a day” for you...... we really would be lining up to play hang man!

Telling lies and making stories up and trying to be humorous about it, is not a good quality and does not make you “shine in a good light” as they say. Lies and deceit will only end up with you screaming for help one day. That day will probably relate to the story about “the boy who cried wolf” when that day comes....... dont shout for any help off me! (And probably 99% of others on here!) I wont be coming to help ya!

I’ll be facing the other direction with my arse cheeks hanging out, wearing ear defenders a bobble hat, with my right hand in the air and my middle finger pointing upwards repeating the words “do one ya emoji931.png end!”

hahaha  I get the feeling theres more on here than you think that like me posting up my opinions and stuff..  I'd hazard a guess if we both left for a month one would be missed one wouldn't..

which one would you be?..     hahaha   you rat bastard you...?

git off your high horse I was havin a bit of fun to keep you entertained on a quiet Friday night.. don't think I've nothin better to do as well... I always have somethin goin on in the background why I'm on here..

Currently watching an hr long vid on bitcoins demise..  or potential demise..  was speaking to the CEO  of a new crypto currency owner this afternoon.  a start up, he's attempting to bring to the market..   thus my research into his chances of success..   

And, didn't I post up my own story after I'd had my few minutes of fun?....   so nothin to hide here as well..

And, you're just jealous cause you can't tell a story as good as me..   truth is I should be charging you for reading my stuff...    that'll be ten dollars sir..   

Unbelievable!!! Tosser!