Bullet proof husky

stihlmadasever

Howdeedoodee,

Lookin for an older husky,none of yer 550,560 modern breaks down every 10 minutes shite.

Summat bullet proof that can pull a 20inch bar all day.

I have a spuded 346xp but its my baby and running a 20 on it would be pushing it too hard.

Recommendations most welcome please.

Dont give me any up to date huskys,not interested!

14 minutes ago, htb said:

Nope 365xt grind the transfer restrictors, you then get 372xt at cheaper price, remember he lives near glasgow

This , a lot on here  are aware of but it is still  relatively " new school "  I would still go for the pre Xtorque  372XP  or even 365 special . The 365 special is the most  under stressed saw around . 372 bottom end and lower revving  65cc top end . Belt and braces engineered saw that will go on for ever . 

Edited by Stubby
  • Like 2

Definitely recommend the 365 special too. Had one supplied for work, and when I changed jobs went and bought a new one as a personal saw. A bit heavy for thinning work but great for firewood. Quite torquey and never seems to need a tune or a plug. First work one went six years on the original spark plug, and is probably still in it.

However I just run a bar up to 18", so couldn't comment on 20" + bars 

Edited by Baldbloke