Husky 560 xp’s

forest tink

Has anyone not had issues with these saws,everywhere you look theres issues with them like seals,carbs,gaskets etc,iv heard of a good few with issues with less than 100 hours on them,i loathe to fork out good money on one which seems to be a case of when and not if it will start playing up,a great saw when running well but a tad unreliable or am I being too harsh

1 hour ago, forest tink said:

I have a 2017 version and it runs ok then splutters and conks out,starts ok afterwards but does it again,frustrating,haven’t had time to look into it yet so im basically wanting opinions to help me decide if i want to get another one or not

Have you taken it to your dealer for a diagnosis ? Might just want the A./T re setting  ?

Edited by Stubby

More likely to need someone that understands that the issues on normal carb saws can actually happen on AT saws and that the AT diagnostic software isn't some sort of silver bullet that will fix a saw with a lap top.

You will probably just find the plug is shot, the carb gauze strainer is full of shyte, the air filter is dirty or the pump gasket is perforated....just saying!!!!

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Stubby said:

Have you taken it to your dealer for a diagnosis ? Might just want the A./T re setting  ?

not yet,just using another saw at the moment,it just seems with the 560 being the most obvious option for a mid range saw it is disappointing that its unreliable and inevitably ends up back at the dealer for diagnosis 

10 hours ago, spudulike said:

More likely to need someone that understands that the issues on normal carb saws can actually happen on AT saws and that the AT diagnostic software isn't some sort of silver bullet that will fix a saw with a lap top.

You will probably just find the plug is shot, the carb gauze strainer is full of shyte, the air filter is dirty or the pump gasket is perforated....just saying!!!!

if it wasnt for the plug being new i would have guessed thats what the problem was right enough