Stolen from North West Nottingham J26 M1

The Garden Guy

The following were stollen from Newthorpe/Eastwood Nottingham near Ikea on Sunday morning the 25/11/ 2018

Stihl MS661 C-M 36inch bar chain saw   (red tape around handle) Serial Number: 176967692

Stihl MS261 chain saw                                                                                      Serial Number:

Stihl MS211 14 inch bar chain saw                                                               Serial Number: 290359907

Stihl MS200T Chain saw                                                                                   Serial Number: 168039329

Stihl HS82RCC 30inch hedge cutter                                                             Serial Number: 183578298

Stihl SH86 C-E Vac /Blower                                                                             Serial Number: 504244214

Shindaiwa M242S Power Unit    (Red)                                                       Serial Number: 37004449

The police are not able to investigate as they do not have the man power so it’s up to all of us not to buy cheap tools etc. from these %$^£+* scum bags.

Don’t they realise without my tools I cannot pay towards their DOLE MONEY

If approached with dodgy tools exercise your right to perform a citizen’s arrest, call the cops and get these bustards arrested or if you’re that way inclined cut off their thieving hands.

Remember you are next on their list.

Guy

The Garden Guy

4 hours ago, The Garden Guy said:

The following were stollen from Newthorpe/Eastwood Nottingham near Ikea on Sunday morning the 25/11/ 2018

Stihl MS661 C-M 36inch bar chain saw   (red tape around handle) Serial Number: 176967692

Stihl MS261 chain saw                                                                                      Serial Number:

Stihl MS211 14 inch bar chain saw                                                               Serial Number: 290359907

Stihl MS200T Chain saw                                                                                   Serial Number: 168039329

Stihl HS82RCC 30inch hedge cutter                                                             Serial Number: 183578298

Stihl SH86 C-E Vac /Blower                                                                             Serial Number: 504244214

Shindaiwa M242S Power Unit    (Red)                                                       Serial Number: 37004449

The police are not able to investigate as they do not have the man power so it’s up to all of us not to buy cheap tools etc. from these %$^£+* scum bags.

Don’t they realise without my tools I cannot pay towards their DOLE MONEY

If approached with dodgy tools exercise your right to perform a citizen’s arrest, call the cops and get these bustards arrested or if you’re that way inclined cut off their thieving hands.

Remember you are next on their list.

Guy

The Garden Guy

Sorry about your loss . they just want there hands chopping off, will be some low down scum selling your items some where for very little to fund there drug habbit ? 

its about time some one came up(if its not been done allready) with a micro tracker system for times like this and i would of thought insurance co,s would be funding something like that as it must cost them 1,000,s each year,

Edited by spuddog0507
grammer

Sorry about your loss . they just want there hands chopping off, will be some low down scum selling your items some where for very little to fund there drug habbit ? 
its about time some one came up(if its not been done allready) with a micro tracker system for times like this and i would of thought insurance co,s would be funding something like that as it must cost them 1,000,s each year,

Should implant a chip into bodywork /structure of the tool that can be scanned like they do with our pets maybe. Pressed in Serial numbers and riveted plates are bit behind the times nowadays and easy to doctor.

26 minutes ago, Ratman said:

Should implant a chip into bodywork /structure of the tool that can be scanned like they do with our pets maybe. Pressed in Serial numbers and riveted plates are bit behind the times nowadays and easy to doctor.

In June 2014 Stihl sponsored a scheme whereby attendees at a local event of the small woods group could have their saws registered with Datatag and microdots applied to the machines, many of the machines also had a chip (like those implants for dogs) glued into an internal part.

I never did have  any feedback as to what it would cost other than at the event.

I have my saws on the arbsafe site also.

Of course modern autotune engines have a chip with pertinent data built in

Edited by openspaceman
added sentence
  • Like 1