Chipper stolen at knifepoint dartford kent

tonytree

1 hour ago, Mesterh said:

Screw that. My life is far more important than an insurance premium or going to jail for shooting an innocent by passer by mistake!

I think you're forgetting that in TF123's fantasy GTA3 world, you never actually come to any harm yourself. You can get shot, blown up and wiped out two or three times in an afternoon but when mum calls you downstairs for fish-fingers and getti, everything starts again.

No-one ever dies except the robbers and they die cos they've only got knives, not guns like TF123 and even if the robbers did have guns TF123 has got a bigger gun and if the robbers have got mates, TF123 has got more mates. In his make believe world he always wins cos he's well jack yeah?

But for everyone else - nearly everyone else - yes, you're absolutely right.

Anecdotes trump eulogies every time. 

• Haha 1

If someone came to my yard and started threatening me or anyone working for me with a knife they could take what they wanted to be honest. And I’m a licensed firearm holder with guns within relatively easy reach.  Hopefully the tracker/data tag/whatever security on the machine would get the machine back to me, if not the insurance would pay out and I’d try to be a bit more vigilant in future. 

Then sit down have a beer with the wife and kids that need me not to be dead or maimed!

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, gobbypunk said:

Funny thing is though my dog is only on guard dog mode when he is in our van anywhere else and he is just a big soppy 

I took the mum of our two rottie boys to work one day. She was great in the cab on the way to the job. We got set up, I started climbing and one of the groundsman came round a bit sheepish. "you need to get down and get the combican out of the pickup" 

The dog was now in guard mode and wouldn't let anyone back into the cab :lol::lol:

Her two sons are exactly the same. Big soft bears, until they're in a vehicle then they go into mental mode. You fill up with fuel and the 4X4 is boincing up and down on its springs cos someone dares to get within 50ft of it.