McDermotts rope brake

Vespasian

7 minutes ago, Ratman said:

No, MattyF said “is that a Yale xtc as a rigging line?”
swinny liked it, finchyo replied “Looks like it lol” then you spouted about all the LOL’s and chanted rule books.....

I have no idea on all of this slinging and rope tieing etc but find it all quite interesting. One thing is apparent tho...... your toys and tieing techniques etc appear to be....... bollocks according to all the other pro’s. So i’m going with them, YOUR wrong!
And the “emoji’s” that you dislike are a modern shorthand way of expressing whilst yet telling and painting a picture of a certain scenario at the same time.
Youtube obviously dont teach you that emoji6.pngemoji849.png??‍♂️?‍♂️emoji110.pngemoji97.pngemoji97.png does it?!

you get a point for the hand job part...   the rules was a reference to takin on your own responsibility, not anything to do with lolering equipment as such..  so one deducted for that....  by the way its not what those emo's are used for but the bloody size of em that annoys..   where you all gettin em from...

9 minutes ago, felixthelogchopper said:

Bit harsh, Matty............

...I'm not saying you're wrong, mind. :)

Theres are those that are charming and those that are not..  Oscar Wilde.   

I don't give a fk about insults as long as they're funny..   just happens I found Matties funny..  thats all that matters..

Yeah a point with the hand job expressing how your behaving!

Another point for you being wrong AGAIN for the rules and reference bit you mention cos that all came after finchyo had a (quite rightly) simple little chuckle at you, one of these...?or[emoji23], theyre both the same!

And i’m getting them from my phones keyboard, unfortunately for you theyre not from youtube

1 minute ago, Pete Mctree said:

Agreed Matty, I'm going to crawl back under my rock & pretend I never offered any constructive advice. We will only ever be wrong  - and that's on a good day !

Now heres a man who know's his limitations......   a force of nature moving against an immovable object...

3 minutes ago, Ratman said:

Yeah a point with the hand job expressing how your behaving!

Another point for you being wrong AGAIN for the rules and reference bit you mention cos that all came after finchyo had a (quite rightly) simple little chuckle at you, one of these...?oremoji23.png, theyre both the same!

And i’m getting them from my phones keyboard, unfortunately for you theyre not from youtube

I like the smaller one myself, in keeping with the size of text round about's..  and I think its a bit cuter..

are you usin your phone to post up comments or have you downloaded them off it?.