McDermotts rope brake

Vespasian

3 minutes ago, Mick Dempsey said:

I said “ways” not device.

Errm did you now.. cause I'm not so sure you mean't to say that..  I think you was gonna say device but had a change of heart at the last minute.. lets look at the evidence shall we..

............As has been pointed out, there are simpler, lighter, probably cheaper and most importantly, mid line attachementable (not a real word) ways of doing it...............

why would something be cheaper if you was suggesting a stub..  

Anyway Vesp!!! Yee old font of knowledge [emoji6]?
LOL is a modern abbreviation of “laugh out loud” which if you re-read the post posted by finchyo that you were so quick to act on..... he is actually chuckling at one of your earlier posts! Loler etc were not mentioned till you piped up....... Again wrongly ??‍♂️ ya ?

7 minutes ago, Pete Mctree said:

LOLER is only a legal requirement. Ask your insurance company when the shitt hits the fan. 

Your attitude really drags our industry down - thanks for sharing :(

I've gone through this before, I only ever take on jobs I am confident I can manage...  any cars underneath or a danger of falling onto someones house I don't bother with.   no monster tree's or owt like that..  just your communal garden variety of tree thats in the way shadin a garden...  

no need to worry I'm takin money out your pocket..

5 minutes ago, Vespasian said:

I've gone through this before, I only ever take on jobs I am confident I can manage...  any cars underneath or a danger of falling onto someones house I don't bother with.   no monster tree's or owt like that..  just your communal garden variety of tree thats in the way shadin a garden...  

no need to worry I'm takin money out your pocket..

This is exactly why you give this industry a bad name - the dismissive "will never happen & I don't give a fuk attitude" - gotta love it

p.s. Don't give a shitt about the money 

Edited by Pete Mctree

5 minutes ago, Ratman said:

Anyway Vesp!!! Yee old font of knowledge emoji6.png?
LOL is a modern abbreviation of “laugh out loud” which if you re-read the post posted by finchyo that you were so quick to act on..... he is actually chuckling at one of your earlier posts! Loler etc were not mentioned till you piped up....... Again wrongly ??‍♂️ ya ?

I had to go find that and read it again.. was wonderin what you was getting at..  anyways, you've read it wrong..    

And....... what the hells with these dumb arse over sized smiley faces and such..  they look crap...

1 minute ago, Pete Mctree said:

This is exactly why you give this industry a bad name - the dismissive "will never happen & I don't give a fuk attitude" - gotta love it

What I love is regulations and red tape...  HnS....   what ever happened to taking on your own responsibility for the work you do...  and it is what I do, I wouldn't let anyone else use my chainsaw on a job..  or ask em to climb.   if I cause any damage I won't be claiming on insurance..   

I take the risk I take on the responsibility...  I don't see why a third party should be hovering over tryin to get their pound of flesh..

• Like 1

No, MattyF said “is that a Yale xtc as a rigging line?”
swinny liked it, finchyo replied “Looks like it lol” then you spouted about all the LOL’s and chanted rule books.....

I have no idea on all of this slinging and rope tieing etc but find it all quite interesting. One thing is apparent tho...... your toys and tieing techniques etc appear to be....... bollocks according to all the other pro’s. So i’m going with them, YOUR wrong!
And the “emoji’s” that you dislike are a modern shorthand way of expressing whilst yet telling and painting a picture of a certain scenario at the same time.
Youtube obviously dont teach you that [emoji6][emoji849]??‍♂️?‍♂️[emoji110][emoji97][emoji97] does it?!

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, MattyF said:

You don’t have to remind me of anything ,you are a clueless c&£t that much is clear and I could not give a fuck about your opinion.

Just so that’s clear also.

Bit harsh, Matty............

....I'm not saying you're wrong, mind. :)

• Like 6