The who can get most outraged at bad treework thread.

Mick Dempsey

1 hour ago, Vespasian said:

Twatisms...........  hahaha I like it..   Oh by the way..  I ain't no racist. I'm a nationalist if anything at all..

which in my case translates as only having immigrants come here who fit in, and play on an intellectually level playing field..  to whit, more Jews more Japanese and more Europeans..  the rest can stay were they are...   and for good reason..   generally speaking..  evidence dear boy, evidence..

Oh and someone, not sure who, felt the need to ask me a question, I gave an honest answer..  its not my fault that it upset some people..  when Tyson was at his finest, I had confidence I could last more than a couple of rounds..  I trained as a boxer at one point, the only thing that put me off was seeing Ali suffer from being punch drunk..  no thank you I said to myself..  I fancy keeping hold of my marbles..   but I was good, and knew I was good, I could of been a contender...

And yes I'm opinionated, I didn't even know I was till it was pointed out by people over the years.. including on other internet forums..  hahhaha  so what..  and another thing, the Socratic method.

I didn't know I used his methods to make points till I learned about his methods of argument as well.. Great minds an all that...

So, in summation, I'm as hard as Tyson, as clever as Socrates, what more do you want..

Tyson Furey in a Limoges supermarket two years ago. I shouted to Him "Oi Champ, where you going?" He replied "I ain't hanging about here, that hard bugger from Bolton is on his way."

received_10211892168192828.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I have no feelings one way or the other towards Vespasian, but can I ask that if people have a personal objection with regards to a member, can they either raise it with an admin or just ignore them? Seeing constant flaming (justified or not) drags the forum down and I just don't want to read it. 

Again, not taking sides in any way (I don't really care). If people have something meaningful to say then great. If not.....

Also, if Mr Vespasian is regarded as a troll, you know what they say about trolls.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Big J said:

I have no feelings one way or the other towards Vespasian, but can I ask that if people have a personal objection with regards to a member, can they either raise it with an admin or just ignore them? Seeing constant flaming (justified or not) drags the forum down and I just don't want to read it. 

Again, not taking sides in any way (I don't really care). If people have something meaningful to say then great. If not.....

Also, if Mr Vespasian is regarded as a troll, you know what they say about trolls.

That was going pretty well until I read the last line...  you complain about flaming and right at the death do some of your own..  have you no shame man..

12 minutes ago, Vespasian said:

That was going pretty well until I read the last line...  you complain about flaming and right at the death do some of your own..  have you no shame man..

It was a general statement. Please understand that I do not care one way or the other. 

My point is (for members in general) if you don't like what someone says on a regular basis and regard their posts to be inflamatory, then report to the appropriate admin and then ignore. 

I have no personal issue with you, or indeed anyone else here. I like to poke the bear sometimes on the topic of politics, but that's quite different :D

3 minutes ago, Big J said:

It was a general statement. Please understand that I do not care one way or the other. 

My point is (for members in general) if you don't like what someone says on a regular basis and regard their posts to be inflamatory, then report to the appropriate admin and then ignore. 

I have no personal issue with you, or indeed anyone else here. I like to poke the bear sometimes on the topic of politics, but that's quite different :D

Fair enough...