Cheap Chinese carburettors for the BR400 Blower

Having problems starting my BR400 blower. I have tested the spark plug and there is a spark but its not firing up.

I was looking online for a carb kit and I noticed that the genuine carb kit was more expensive than a replacement Chinese carb (from ebay).

Does anyone have any experience with these Chinese carbs.  Are they any good or should I avoid and go the genuine carb kit route?

• 4 months later...

I. change the fuel filter in the fuel tank, in recent weeks i have serviced two back pack blowers, expecting to change/service carbs but when i looked at the fuel filters they were solid with dirt. Changed the filter (after having swopped a carb first) and the problem was simply a blocked filter and not the carb.

I use cheap chinese carbs. and MOSTLY they are Ok sometimes the inlet pipes are at different angles but at the price it makes sense

Give Roweena carbs a ring.oem Carb kit should be about £12.
Or fit a Chinese carb kit for £3 if your feeling tight, notched much bother with them. Personally I'd keep the original carb if possible, not that I have had any issues with cheaper copies, but if a carb kit will fix it it's cheaper.