Farmi wp36 help

Steve2011

3 hours ago, bilke_user said:

The bolt does unscrew.

Alternatively unscrew the valve, but that is a bit of a faff

Cheers

John

Cheers John,

shes out will get her off for repair tomorrow. I stuck a bar on the end and a bit of force. Shame riko couldn't advise me when I phoned them earlier, didn't realise Calum is not there any more.

10 hours ago, Steve2011 said:

Cheers John,

shes out will get her off for repair tomorrow. I stuck a bar on the end and a bit of force. Shame riko couldn't advise me when I phoned them earlier, didn't realise Calum is not there any more.

Think they are looking for a replacement for Calum, not an easy man to replace! 

35 minutes ago, bilke_user said:

First Jim and now Callum. Not good. Glad we can chat on here to find solutions.

Steve. Yes the big retaining pin does move but does sometimes need some WD40 or similar. Awkward to tap up and out but doable. Make sure the ram is not at full extension either way as that will make very hard to budge if there is crap in the slider. Once you have it out. Not sure you have to remove the ram to get the housing off though. Just lever up the end of the ram inside the housing and disengages as the end just drops into a slot. Dont thing you even have to remove the bolts on the end of the splitter

On 14/11/2018 at 08:29, Woodworks said:

First Jim and now Callum. Not good. Glad we can chat on here to find solutions.

Steve. Yes the big retaining pin does move but does sometimes need some WD40 or similar. Awkward to tap up and out but doable. Make sure the ram is not at full extension either way as that will make very hard to budge if there is crap in the slider. Once you have it out. Not sure you have to remove the ram to get the housing off though. Just lever up the end of the ram inside the housing and disengages as the end just drops into a slot. Dont thing you even have to remove the bolts on the end of the splitter

On 14/11/2018 at 07:47, bilke_user said:

I've been dealing with Calum since 2014/15 and the first time I called for a part he answered the phone, said unfortunately the part was not in stock but he would rob one of the new machines that he had in stock, I ended up driving up to pick up the part, met him and he showed me around, and he gave me the impression that we are always here which he was. Every problem I had he was at the other end of the phone.

called Monday and the response I got was shocking for the service I had received in the past someone who hasn't got a clue what you're saying, "I will get someone to call you back within a couple of days" still no replys, even emails. I am glad that I have 2 processors that is for sure! Was looking at the beginning of this year at the uni forest, as the service was the seller but decided to spend a bit more from someone else, glad I did. 

I wish him all the best on whatever adventure he has taken, sure he will do well.

thanks woodworks it was the bolt on the valve I was struggling with but is all out. I left the ram in looks like you take the right bolt out on the ram and leave the other 2 and the ram drops out of the slot.

Dear John,

Please accept my sincere apologies’ for the difficulty you have experienced in obtaining answers  about parts / technical matters with our products. It is of no help to you but around 8 weeks ago our parts person Calum and two other staff were headhunted by  different companies.  Despite  endless interview’s we have been unable to find satisfactory replacements.  Until such time as we find a replacement we are having to work out way through things as quick as we can.

Kind regards,

Stephen Cabrol
Riko UK Ltd
Tel: +44 (0)1420 487300
www.riko-uk.com

Copy of a recent e-mail from Stephen.
The issue I had with the machine was dealt with quickly and although it meant me guiding him to the part via photographs and a copy of the online parts diagram we got the part within a couple of days and for a price that was less than I was expecting.  Easy man to deal with although not as knowledgable as Calum was