Gerie spice and Kylie on the same sofa

spuddog0507

14 minutes ago, Ratman said:

My 1st boss is Graham Cowking, his cousin is David Cowking at slaidburn, used to knock about with his daughter Emma and son Steven who lost his eye in car accident many years ago.
Wood’s....??? only Wood’s i know are in bottom by green, and top side of bridge, used to see a bit of Paul, knew him through Tom Carr who was my best mate back in the day, Tom died in Landrover accident on way bk from Skipton. Knew Tom and his dad Henry from way young through my dad and farming etc. Good old days

steven wood next to cafe on the green ? david known him for near on 50 years now , the other night i put a post on about being jimmy mcrae in my opel manta well one of them offs i had was on waddy fell just befor 2nd cattle grid going over to newton, used to time it from moorcock to cowark or moorcock to dunsop i think best time i did was about 7 mins 25 i think it would scare the shit out of me today but i would give it a go used to be able to get that manta flat out at about 115mph going over barny to cowark, F - - - - -g loved it and it some times amazes me that i am still here to tell the story,

• Like 1

1 minute ago, spuddog0507 said:

steven wood next to cafe on the green ? david known him for near on 50 years now , the other night i put a post on about being jimmy mcrae in my opel manta well one of them offs i had was on waddy fell just befor 2nd cattle grid going over to newton, used to time it from moorcock to cowark or moorcock to dunsop i think best time i did was about 7 mins 25 i think it would scare the shit out of me today but i would give it a go used to be able to get that manta flat out at about 115mph going over barny to cowark, F - - - - -g loved it and it some times amazes me that i am still here to tell the story,

and a wood at top side of bridge is another steven wood who used to do a bit of work for the FC with a couple of countys and now does a lot of walling and fencing ,he is my dads cousine so my half cousine 

• Like 1

I would crawl over broken glass too, but only to get away.

Never did rate those popularily overrated screeching trollops.

However as I gleefully pointed out to a room full of, reasonably fit/some proper fit, women on a training course, the main beauty of being an older man, is that a greater proportion of the female population are younger and therefore likely to be more sexually attractive.

Within constraints of course.

Edited by difflock
  • Like 2

49 minutes ago, difflock said:

being an older man, is that a greater proportion of the female population are younger and therefore likely to be more sexually attractive.

Only because the older man is normally stuck with a fire breathing, argumentative,  menopausal  dragon that is slowly morphing into something that looks like its mother and that will only talk to you if you slap an HRT patch on its arse. I for one would take great delight in flossing with Kylie`s G string, probably use Geri`s to tow start the truck :thumbdown:

Bob

• Like 2
  • Haha 9

and a wood at top side of bridge is another steven wood who used to do a bit of work for the FC with a couple of countys and now does a lot of walling and fencing ,he is my dads cousine so my half cousine 

You prob know Grant Ingham from Waddington, retired now, Bob Townson from Dunsop, also retired. Mick Bolton from Sawley, works with us in Garage.

2 hours ago, aspenarb said:

Only because the older man is normally stuck with a fire breathing, argumentative,  menopausal  dragon that is slowly morphing into something that looks like its mother and that will only talk to you if you slap an HRT patch on its arse. I for one would take great delight in flossing with Kylie`s G string, probably use Geri`s to tow start the truck :thumbdown:

Bob

Well I first slapped her 17 year old arse, in the back end of 1981, and continue to do so, with frequent regularity.

I would also  confirm that a short 3 weeks after a hip replacement(on top of 2 artifical knees) she continues to enjoy getting her arse slapped of a Sunday morning.

Hence my late arising.

Kiss and tell I appreciate, but not much else in my personal life to boast about.

So "Ya Boo Sucks!

MTH

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Ratman said:

You prob know Grant Ingham from Waddington, retired now, Bob Townson from Dunsop, also retired. Mick Bolton from Sawley, works with us in Garage.

heard of grant ingham other 2 no , you will know tom dixon from rimmington, chris ball clitheroe, sam airey, gaz haslam, andy howarth arran grundy, stephen hodgson steve roberts ben scot dave coopland and many otheres,

• Like 1