Aspen 2 worth using ?

It is worth using for the health benefits but, i average around 800-1000 liters fuel a year

Pump fuel costs av £1.40 L down here so £1400 a year

Aspen is £3.04(bulk pricing) L  so £3048 a year

£1648 a year difference - to make this work id have to cut at least an extra ton/m3 in the wood a day

I have seen the can and used it. Its  well thought out but wouldn't want to damage it though

3 things i've picked up on this post, the cost, the small containers and buying in bulk, Aspen UK need to get their act together.

I buy aspen in 25 litre containers - much more convenient and less wasteful

Its available on the pump at some saw shops - even less wasteful (and cheaper than even the 25l containers) 

its £1,85 +vat per liter 

On 09/11/2018 at 16:04, Aspen@AAOIL said:

WOW at the amazing feedback offered in this thread. The difference in the level of positive response from when we first came onto arbtalk many years ago is incredible to see.

Just a thought, to anyone reading this who works for a company which doesn't currently provide alkylate petrol, get in touch via PM and we can send you all the information you need in order to show them how Aspen can benefit their business.

?

Hi Can you message me please ? I can give you my email address. 

Gaz

22 hours ago, Steve Bullman said:

I like that bit of kit but they’re not available in UK. I’m off to the USA in Feb. I get 80% of my gear out in Cali it’s cheaper and there’s more to chose.