Best way to store chainsaw in mewp basket?

s o c

When doing dismantles I normally have top handle and ground saw in basket.

whichever saw left on basket floor gets buried in sawdust and can get in the way sometimes.

is there any purpose built saw holder available or would anyone like to show one they’ve made up themselves?

hope this makes sense.

Thanks 

Edited by s o c
Mistakes

Thanks. That’s pretty much what I had in mind and yes, pricey.!

i Hodges something similar from aluminum and plywood and copious amounts of tech screws and cable ties.

worked ok but used to bing up with sawdust in no time.

Re bungee: have tried it but not comfortable with anything dangling from basket.

Would imagine be fairly easy to make ur own scabbard/holster thing out of metal or even timberand mount it where ever u wanted. I would imigine somewhere on the  far away side where boom comes in might be out of ur working area.

Or if u made a box thing could make whole box with folded steel mesh so everything drops throu

Wot ever i done i think i would be tieing the saw onto the cage anyway just incase

I have made them from two pieces of aluminium  sign board  and used 40mm slices of poly board for spacers.

then i make a u bolt out of aluminium rod which gets threaded and then bent around the basket rail so the carrier can slide on the rail but not fall off. they last 2 years then i make a new one

I did have a clip on one once come off from 15 metres with a saw in it which wasn't clipped in luckily it landed in a mulched flowerbed and with no damage