Cabstar wanted please

bob

I am after a cabstar tipper 09 or newer not bothered if arb ready or will put a back on.

If you have one or see any in garages ect please let me know as struggling to find one 

Ideally West Yorkshire but prepared to travel. 

Cheers bob

Hi does it have to be 09 onwards ? i no of a 06 plate 3ltr tipper that is in near mint condition with only 34k on the clock its an old guy who has used it for transporting a grey fergie to vintage shows been dry stored since 08 wax oiled every year and serviced every 12 mth never had a tow bar on it so never really done any work,

Hi does it have to be 09 onwards ? i no of a 06 plate 3ltr tipper that is in near mint condition with only 34k on the clock its an old guy who has used it for transporting a grey fergie to vintage shows been dry stored since 08 wax oiled every year and serviced every 12 mth never had a tow bar on it so never really done any work,

How much is this going fir spud
Very interested

57 minutes ago, Doobop said:

How much is this going fir spud
Very interested

Hi i was with this guy yesterday and i mentioned it to him, its a dont know if i should sell it or keep it situation, he all so has a ifor tipper that he has been on about selling for about 2 years now as he only has one tractor left for shows

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On ‎01‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 14:59, Ruskins Trees said:

Have you driven a cab star before? Run over a stone and it bumps you up in air. Cannot get three grown men comfortably in the cab.  

Heartily agree with you here but my gripe is having had 2 cabstars with cracked heads makes me never ever go near one again? guess that's why nobody bothers stealing them? :D (altho I had my transit stole and burnt out by a sub-human 5hit)

• 3 weeks later...

Do not get one.

Spare parts so bad  almost comical

1) 5 days wait for parts from Europe parts storage (hand brake cable) in Amsterdam.

2)  When not in European stock  Handbrake cable 1 month from Japan  (DHL can deliver (if it was available)   in 24hours for £23.15, same size from Japan)

3) Could not deliver correct wing mirror lens  until third attempt (and then just glass with no  backing). Told me I had to have a non nissan part, I had owned from new

4) Could not deliver right handbrake cable first time

5)  Within two weeks of buying one new, one of   the levers that release  the side bars snapped, would not replace foc. Had to take them to the motor vehicle ombudsman, before they relented.        

Edited by Ruskins Trees