Anyone on here in France who could help me?

tim361

While looking at saws the other day I noticed they are still selling 346xp’s new in France. Is there anyone on here who could either point me in the direction of a dealer who would be willing to ship to the uk or someone who would be happy to pick up a saw for me and send it onto me?

cheers all

Just go to the French dealers and ask the question! We are all in the EU for the time being and unless they have been instructed not to ship to the UK, they should do it.

Other option of getting a French fella to purchase one and send it on is probably reasonable.

I guess you could plan a long weekend in France, the Euro Tunnel is pretty good!

• Like 1

I have emailed a few dealers but not heard anything back from them. Turns out my step dad is going to France next week to pick up a load of wine so I’m hoping he can get to a dealer and pick up afterwards. Failing that I’ll probably look at heading over myself. 

I’m over in France, but only for another three weeks, then we are leaving the country. And I’m afraid I barely even have time to wipe my own arse at the moment, as we’ve just brought a brand-new tiny baby back from the hospital, so chainsaw shopping is pretty low down on my list. Sorry I can’t help.

Edited by peds
  • Like 1

I've just been having a bit of a rummage around, I've got these two links for you:
https://www.lambin.fr/tronconneuse/tronconneuse-thermique-professionnelle/1676-tronconneuse-thermique-professionnelle-husqvarna-346xp-45sn.html

https://www.jardiforet.com/tronconneuse-husqvarna-346xp.html

And I've emailed three other dealers to check if they still have stock, if they reply with any decent info I'll pass it on!

• Like 1