Jump to content
Haironyourchest

I Bought A Mini Dumper

Recommended Posts

Hi folks, i have the wingate hi tip tracked dumper. I bought for a garage and extenstion build, Im only firewood collector/odd tree job hobby type, But its an absolute godsend when chopping wood. For bringing up large rounds, and dropping cuttings from balfour saw into great. 
 

I haven’t put towball on it yet but fairly straightforward on this type. One thing i like about it is the noise isnt deafening, doesnt piss off the neighbour, i believe some are loud, honda engine.

EE769236-13C1-4C1D-AABE-9188DD9C9F13.jpeg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, doobin said:

I can't see you get much more with the 507 to be fair- all the add ons will be pricey and look pants. What use is a 60cm 7.5hp flail mower?

Greasable track rollers, a foot plate.

The controls look well thought out too.

 Stuart

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not quite  a mini dumper but I signed on the dotted line for this today.

Available for hire Hertfordshire and the surroundings area 👍👍👍

 

Screenshot_20210205-144033_Google.jpg

Edited by william127
Friday evening....
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jesus that’s steep for what it is. You’d almost get a micro digger for that. 
 

Edited by doobin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, doobin said:

Jesus that’s steep for what it will do. You’d almost get a micro digger for that. 

I really  do know what you mean, but as a landscaper and with my particular network of contacts (plus an owned outright takeuchi micro on the books) it's an easy hire out, making it a zero outlay machine for my jobs👍 and it's a type of machine I've had used and admired since I was 15👌👌

Plus it's my first foot in the door of the big bad world of finance👌👍

 

And if that's plus vat its 2k over what I paid, just a decent screenshot I found👍

Edited by william127
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, william127 said:

I really  do know what you mean, but as a landscaper and with my particular network of contacts (plus an owned outright takeuchi micro on the books) it's an easy hire out, making it a zero outlay machine for my jobs👍 and it's a type of machine I've had used and admired since I was 15👌👌

Plus it's my first foot in the door of the big bad world of finance👌👍

Fair enough. I’m probably jealous, I only have the cheapy lumag high tip, but I only use it every other month or so. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, doobin said:

Fair enough. I’m probably jealous, I only have the cheapy lumag high tip, but I only use it every other month or so. 

And if it was only for my use, that's what I'd I've have/that's what I'd have the muck truck 250kg wheeled machine for👌

I'm not going to lie, I'm shamelessly piggybacking off my mates advertising with his 1 ton wheeled dumper!  Share hire leads (his brand new 1 ton wheeled, my 1 ton brand new tracked), plus work on our own jobs should mean in 4 years time we both own valuable assets outright 👌👌

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, william127 said:

And if it was only for my use, that's what I'd I've have/that's what I'd have the muck truck 250kg wheeled machine for👌

I'm not going to lie, I'm shamelessly piggybacking off my mates advertising with his 1 ton wheeled dumper!  Share hire leads (his brand new 1 ton wheeled, my 1 ton brand new tracked), plus work on our own jobs should mean in 4 years time we both own valuable assets outright 👌👌

I have a muck truck too, it’s a good machine for the right jobs. Got turf tyres as well as the flatbed and a vacuum leaf cleaner thingy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, doobin said:

I have a muck truck too, it’s a good machine for the right jobs. Got turf tyres as well as the flatbed and a vacuum leaf cleaner thingy. 

Nice, they're great tools, I bought mine for the simple reason that it was £750 used. Whereas a used Hinowa traked machine was £3000!😂

It's done its fair share with me, now it will either come on jobs or get hired out👌£££

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Featured Adverts

  • Tip site reviews

About

Arbtalk.co.uk is a hub for the arboriculture industry in the UK.  
If you're just starting out and you need business, equipment, tech or training support you're in the right place.  If you've done it, made it, got a van load of oily t-shirts and have decided to give something back by sharing your knowledge or wisdom,  then you're welcome too.
If you would like to contribute to making this industry more effective and safe then welcome.
Just like a living tree, it'll always be a work in progress.
Please have a look around, sign up, share and contribute the best you have.

See you inside.

The Arbtalk Team

Follow us

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.