I Bought A Mini Dumper

Haironyourchest

• 6 months later...

Hi. I am very tempted by one of these, probably the Lumag 450E as I'd prefer battery to petrol... Just wondering, where do you attach things to for hauling and dragging? The pivot bracket? Also, have you figured anywhere out where a towhitch could be attached for towing a chipper in etc?

9 hours ago, WildCroft said:

Hi. I am very tempted by one of these, probably the Lumag 450E as I'd prefer battery to petrol... Just wondering, where do you attach things to for hauling and dragging? The pivot bracket? Also, have you figured anywhere out where a towhitch could be attached for towing a chipper in etc?

Have you worked out the kw to hp?

It doesn't seem very much.

Still mithering over the Jansen RD-300 with log carrier or Grillo 507 which is double the price but has other features which appeal.

I'll fix a towball to it for pulling the chipper around.

Stuart

12 hours ago, Ty Korrigan said:

Have you worked out the kw to hp?

It doesn't seem very much.

Still mithering over the Jansen RD-300 with log carrier or Grillo 507 which is double the price but has other features which appeal.

I'll fix a towball to it for pulling the chipper around.

Stuart

I can't see you get much more with the 507 to be fair- all the add ons will be pricey and look pants. What use is a 60cm 7.5hp flail mower?

• Like 1

Got three in fr our lot,  hardly used  ? think they are the arborists / landscapers best buy. Put ball hitches on them to tow the mini chippers.  K

Edited by Khriss
( I think giving them more than 3 things to think abt was a mistake....... )

On 16/07/2020 at 09:09, WildCroft said:

See my post. There is always some point to fit a bracket n ball hitch.  K