Pickup

og-supertramp

14 hours ago, Coletti said:

This https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F223180817752

I've had a double cab for 6 years and covered 70k miles (currently at 135k) with only needing 1 abs sensor, the rest has been general wear and tear but that's been minimal

How ya George,

I hafta agree with ya there as i reckon them Isuzu Rodeos be it the 2.5 or the 3.0 are great value fer money,  but i do think that one on Ebay is way over priced as it's already very old in my opinion.  Single cab Rodeos are getting tricky to find though.

2015 Isuzu D max 2.5TD Single Cab 4x4 2 door Pick Up

£10,995.00 + VAT

MakeIsuzuModelD-maxYear2015TransmissionManualFuelDieselEngine Size2,499 ccmMileage45,084 MilesEmission class--

THIS ONE PRIVATE OWNER ISUZU D MAX SINGLE CAB 4X4 MODEL FINISHED IN SPLASH WHITE IS COMPLIMENTED BY IT DARK INTERIOR TRIM FINISH THIS CAR IS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION INSIDE AND OUT AND BENEFITS FROM A FULL AND COMPREHENSIVE SERVICE HISTORY THIS CAR IS FITTED WITH A SPARE WHEEL AND TOW BAR WITH 7 PIN ELECTRICS THIS CAR WILL BE SUPPLIED WITH THE REMAINDER OF THE MANUFACTURERS 5 YEAR 125,000 MILES WARRANTY,2 KEYS,1 YEAR MOT AND SERVICED BEFORE COLLECTION PRICED TO SELL £10995.00 PLUS VAT 

Air Conditioning, Central Locking, Driver And Passenger Airbag, Electric Front Windows, Front Fog Lights, Immobiliser, PAS, Headlamp Levelling, Driver And Passenger Sun Visors, Full Size Spare Wheel, Side Airbags, ABS ESP, Cigar Lighter, Cloth Upholstery, Locking Glovebox, 2 Speakers, Vinyl Floor Covering, Pollen Filter, Green Tinted Glass, 16 Steel Wheels, Headlights On Reminder Buzzer, Intermittent Front Wipers, Key In Ignition Warning Alarm, Brake Assist, Power Outlet, Front Seatbelt Pretensioners With Load Limiters, Cup Holder, Comfort Suspension, Electronic Stability Programme, RadioCD And Mp3 Player, Driver And Passenger Grab Handles On A Pillars, Daytime Running Lights, Anti Whiplash Front Head Restraints, Solid Paint,

Eaglesham Garage Ltd

Visit us for a test drive

+441355208707

77 Gilmour Street

Eaglesham

Glasgow

Glasgow (City of)

G76 0LH

• Like 1

Don't even think about a Navara. Steve is one of the few people who've not had serious issues, but I had one some years back from brand new to 5 years old. It went into the garage 29 times in it's 3 year warranty period, and I couldn't get shot of the vehicle, as hard as I tried. Loads and loads of different issues.

The issue is that they aren't built for hard work. If you regularly go offroad or tow, they will let you down spectacularly. I knew three other chaps in Scotland (two farm managers and a farm/forestry contractor) who all had Navaras and all had major issues and got rid of them for that reason.

• Like 1

Don't even think about a Navara. Steve is one of the few people who've not had serious issues, but I had one some years back from brand new to 5 years old. It went into the garage 29 times in it's 3 year warranty period, and I couldn't get shot of the vehicle, as hard as I tried. Loads and loads of different issues.

The issue is that they aren't built for hard work. If you regularly go offroad or tow, they will let you down spectacularly. I knew three other chaps in Scotland (two farm managers and a farm/forestry contractor) who all had Navaras and all had major issues and got rid of them for that reason.

Sounds pretty damning. What year / model was it? D22?

Sounds pretty damning. What year / model was it? D22?
I'm not sure about the model he's referring to but I've heard nothing but bad about every model (not including the very newest one). They are a Chelsea tractor built to take the kiddies to school and get a bit of shopping, as has alreadyy been said, anything more and you start to get serious problems

I put 20,000 trouble free miles on a king cab NP300, was a good truck but needed a bit of weight in the bed if you were towing heavy. Company still has it and I haven't heard any horror stories. Would say that even though this one had rear leaf springs it was actually reasonably competent off road.