Clocking in

aspenarb

42 minutes ago, benedmonds said:

One of our team leaders has suggested it as he doesn't like being the one constantly bollocking the guys.. I didn't want to go down that route but that unit is pretty inexpensive.. Let us know how you get on with it.

I have told all of them that this is happening and that we will have a week of initiation just so they can get to grips with it.I put it to them that its a way of them earning an extra few quid if they put in the hours without the need to write everything in the diary and to kick the late starters/early finishers  where it hurts most . No one seems adverse to the idea.

I was talking to the book keeper about the clocking in machine and workers hours , she was saying that a lot of companies track their machines and trucks. They are monitored from the time the machine starts/stops and from the moment the works truck pulls on/off site, thats a bit extreme but she was saying its completely stopped all the disputes with customers over machine drivers hours.

Bob

• Like 1

3 hours ago, eggsarascal said:

Haven't  seen one in use since I was 18, I lasted 2 weeks before I told the boss to stick his job up his arse. Fair enough if like yourself you've got quite a few lads on the books.

If I had you on board e6Gz I would have a pressure pad on the dash rigged up so I could monitor  how long your cloggs were perched up there. :laugh1:

Bob

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Being an early bird type myself,i loved it when the clocking in started at work,i had always resented the fact igot there 20 minutes before start time,got togged up and was working by 6,whereas some people were skipping in at 6 and not grafting til 20 past.

Don't even start me on the quick fag break crowd,that adds up to a couple of weeks skiving a year.

• Like 5