Woodchuck Log Rolling Tools make a come back..

Rob D

We are finally getting the Woodchuck Tools back in stock. These are the best log rolling and moving tools in the business - thick aluminium and quality materials all made in the USA by Tom Hoff who owns and runs his business and takes pride in what he does.

Before our dealers start stocking these jump on board this pre order offer 30% off if you pre order before the 1st Nov [they are due to go out to you on the 14th Nov].

Discount drops to 20% from 1st Nov - 12th Nov.

New tool - the Woodchuck Timberpro is more a cross between the Dual and the TimberJack.

https://www.chainsawbars.co.uk/product-category/woodchuck-tools-products/

!cid_7E64CDFF-C4BC-4A22-B937-3BF2B3B6CC85@hitronhub.jpg

!cid_78BE86A5-E1DC-4134-9F24-ED38DE7853A6@hitronhub.jpg

IMG_0757.jpg

Capture10.JPG

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Youngstu said:

Rob do they have any more info on the Timberpro. I'm keen to get one of their tools for moving logs about and would obviously rather take advantage of your discount but can't find any information about them at all. Thanks

They are new but he [Tom Hoff] just said they are more like a cross between the Dual and the Timberjack...

I've always found the Dual is a good one to carry around to work where the Timber Jack [and prob the TimberPro] are more for the yard.

Other than that I have no more info - the pics are on the website give you a pretty good idea...

10 hours ago, Youngstu said:

Rob do they have any more info on the Timberpro. I'm keen to get one of their tools for moving logs about and would obviously rather take advantage of your discount but can't find any information about them at all. Thanks

All the big main pics at the start of the thread are of the TimberPro.

12 hours ago, Forest2Furniture said:

I bought one a few years ago when you first had them in, brilliant bit of kit especially useful for turning logs on the mill.

It's always the next thing to be loaded after the chainsaw.

I'll be placing my order for a new one too.

Yep I sold mine to someone who was desperate and then could not get hold of them!

The 30% off applies up to 1st November. Then 20% off until the 12th November. After that dealers will be stocking so we won't be able to do this sort of deal again.