Environmental vandal (mother in law rant)

spandit

Question

About 4 years ago I planted a hawthorn hedge along our field up to the gate, to stop people coming up the drive and going in. We've since put gates in further down the drive and my mother in law, who unfortunately lives with us, is complaining the hedge ruins her view (of another hedge). She is adamant that it will be grubbed up (I've managed to delay it until the winter but she's frantic to get rid of it, out of spite, largely). I've even checked with the council as I'd read that hedges bordering fields were protected but sadly they don't have a problem with it being removed. Just makes me so effing angry that my hard work and expense are going to be destroyed so she can look at more of the field than she can already see.

20180611_182004.thumb.jpg.3afe953a70faa6168994cd4529404869.jpg

I won't even post pictures of what she's done to the garden (we bought the house off a florist and it was stunning, now it looks as if ISIS have paid a visit) and I've lost count of the number of mature shrubs she's hacked down.

Just having a rant. Sorry.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The fat **** threatened to chainsaw and weedkill the hedge so I hired a digger to transplant it elsewhere. Here's the glorious sweeping vista that was behind the hedge. She refused to pay for the digger hire (let alone the labour/fuel) because to just trash them would have cost her £20 and she said she gave me some money as a gift earlier in the year (that I wasn't aware I had to spend on her, the spiteful old cow). I'm ****ing seething. Seriously unhappy

20181230_134826.thumb.jpg.12511cafb0b6e27e63376f4ff702905e.jpg

1 minute ago, Ratman said:

Put her in the ditch of what used to be hedge and cover over..... Job done! Families eh, nowt but hassle sometimes. Smile sweetly Spandit, karma always comes round.

Derailing a bit but I always find the modern acceptance of Karma as some kind of universal law a bit annoying

Karma is not a fact, it is a concept, an idea, and of course total nonsense.

Did Karma come round for Jimmy Saville for instance?

• Like 2