Finding specs of older/unusual tractors

drinksloe

Alright

Been dodging the weather today and googling a few things, wish list if u won the lottery (and old scrappers i could afford)

When u get to the smaller scale machines compact tractors/crawlers finding it really hard to find any info on models (HP, dimensions/wieght, and Hyd flow rate/pressure etc) A lot seem to be far more common on the continent too which doesnae help much

Is there a site that is quite good at listing more bizzare models.

Found some info on plant wiki but still quite hit and miss really

Even when i have been on the manufacters offical site it tends just to list the more recent or current models and not so much the older 1's (and some the tractors are compeltely absent espite liting tracked dumpers etc)

I will add my computer/internet skills are rubbish so possibly doing something wrong but tried Goog and yah and just seem to be getting the same old clips and pictures and loads of crap thats not even relevant (zapmat, supa savers etc all offering me the cheapest 1 nd usually not even similar)

Would of thought it would be relatively easy to just type the make and model in and get all the stats and specs but doesnae seem to be working out that way for me

Cheers

Since older stuff predates tinternet, you are really relying on owners clubs, which for some brands, may not even be English language based.

And having used tractordata quite a bit when searching for an older loader tractor myself, since it is US based it requires quite a bit of judicious cross referencing between sister brands, ranges and model numbers(esp the SDF range) since a particular model would have been sold under a different brand or model no in different parts of the world.

I found myself hunting back and forth based on HP and specific engine/transmission  details to attempt to track down particular older European spec models that were not listed under their usual  European brand name in tractordata.

m

Edited by difflock