New tip site directory coming soon

Steve Bullman

This has been in the making for over a year now and i'm delighted to announce its nearing its final stages.

There are currently over 800 tip sites listed throughout the UK, including Ireland, with more expected to be added as time goes on.

If anyone here is interested in adding a tip site prior to its launch please drop me a pm

Screen Shot 2018-10-09 at 17.22.34.jpg

• Like 2

This has been in the making for over a year now and i'm delighted to announce its nearing its final stages.
There are currently over 800 tip sites listed throughout the UK, including Ireland, with more expected to be added as time goes on.

If anyone here is interested in adding a tip site prior to its launch please drop me a pm

1344359117_ScreenShot2018-10-09at17_22_34.jpg.3d4d9fd95e0ac40ba752fc3c3ac8e85a.jpg

Hey Steve, may sound stupid but can jo public take to these tip sites or is it business use only? And if so are they a free drop or you pay for the privilege?

17 hours ago, jjll said:

What’s your plans for the directory? Will it be free to access? Or sign up?
How many have you got around Cheltenham? Also interested to gain a few more in my area

Its free...more fool me, specially when I take into account literally the hundreds of hours development thats gone into it, not even including costs.  

Similar story in Cheltenham currently as above.

Screen Shot 2018-10-11 at 14.16.13.png